Olympiana

Poll: Do you like the story ? I will be able to see who didn`t like it.

Loved It!
62.50%
didn`t like it or dislike it
37.50%
HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Hi this is a greek story hope you like it!Stupid I will be accepting character requests and your thoughts on it so far!

Chapter 1:There`s Good News and Bad News (Click to View)

Chapter 2: Tartarus Rising (Click to View)
here`s chapter 2 guys!Stupid
you did the encoding for spoiler wrong you forgot the bracket for [spoiler=Chapter 1] and you spelt the final spoiler wrong
it is great now and the beginning is good but try to write longer chapters Smile
reminds me the lightening theif dude but its really good
pretty good
So this is what you were telling me about in PM impressive but you should really make longer chapters.
Yeah Chapters should be longer, and It's great but is that it? I know he had to do some more stuff before he left. Oh and i chose the wrong poll. SorryXD
thanks every one i will try to write longer chapters and i`m working on chapter 2:Tartarus Rising and does any one have a character suggestion?
sorry about last few weeks have had writer`s block and stuff so i`ll try to finish.
Try not to double post, it's good, but the chapters could be longer.
(Aug. 08, 2012  9:48 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: Yeah Chapters should be longer, and It's great but is that it? I know he had to do some more stuff before he left. Oh and i chose the wrong poll. SorryXD
he did but he had to do it real quick so i just decided to not say anything but what i did.

You clearly necro-bumped this thread. People need to know NOT to do this!!!