Oldest Beyblader

Hi all . I’m 35. Very much into BEYBLADE. I’ve always wanted to go to a tournament but really didn’t want to be the oldest one there. Are there any other older beybladers here?
Hey ChadCena, welcome to the community! There are Bladers of all ages that participate in WBO tournaments. I know several adult Bladers who are amongst the most active participants in the WBO. I myself am a staff member, Organizer and player at the age of 39.

As our “About Us” says: All-ages Beyblade tournaments. All around the world.
Welcome to the WBO Hope you enjoy your time here-from a 12 year old
I'm 25 but I know guys who are 30 or well into their 30's who have a great time and love doing it. There's no age limit on having fun and beyblade is no exception. You'd be in good company.
(Dec. 31, 2021  11:09 PM)ChadCena Wrote: Hi all . I’m 35. Very much into BEYBLADE. I’ve always wanted to go to a tournament but really didn’t want to be the oldest one there. Are there any other older beybladers here?

I’m 44.  I didn’t learn or care about beyblades until I was 40 through my kids.  I might be the oldest active organizer/player currently?
38. Look, there's going to be tournaments where you're the oldest. If you have a problem with that, don't go. What do you care how old your opponents are? Chances are they're going to defeat you anyway, because age doesn't have much of a factor in this game. Factors into spin strength and ability to get the latest releases, sure, but those aren't insurmountable.
I’m 14, very soon to be 15, and have been blading since late 2016 so 5 years. And as FireKingArd said, there’s no age limit on having fun and beyblade is no exception. There’s people not even 5 yet to people whom who knows how old playing with their beys. And that’s what makes it awesome that we can all come together from different ages, locations, backstories and grow together with beyblade!
15. There is no age limit to bey blading because it is all about having fun.It does not matter how old you are as long you are interested in beyblade and like it.
30 here! There’s usually a good 30 year spread at every tournament I go to
16 here. There is no age limit to blade!!!
I know a few people who blade who are older then me. Good thing about beyblade is there is no age limit!!!
Welcome in! I’m 22, turning 23 soon and I’ve been in Beyblade for at least 10 years, deducting 3-4 years because I retired at one point. 😅

But there’s no age limit. Smile Beyblade is a wonderful passionate hobby to get into and it works with anyone. Long as you’re having fun, that’s the only thing that matters!
Sniper is closer to our age range and sometimes hosts events in the NJ/NY region
(Jan. 01, 2022  8:57 PM)Garishi Wrote: Sniper is closer to our age range and sometimes hosts events in the NJ/NY region

I’m from the Albany, NY area!
Hopefully I can participate soon.
(Dec. 31, 2021  11:09 PM)ChadCena Wrote: Hi all . I’m 35. Very much into BEYBLADE. I’ve always wanted to go to a tournament but really didn’t want to be the oldest one there. Are there any other older beybladers here?

I fully understand how you feel. If you’re worried I’d recommend just going to one first and checking it out. You’ll see that age really isn’t a factor. I’m 32 and i was nervous also the first time around, I didn’t wanna be judged by the parents lol but it’s all good. It’s mainly all for fun as when everyone comes to understand that then no one minds your age.