Old Project: Make the Stadium articles burst!

You can write drafts without photographs too, hah.
A small contribution for the Project of the Moment : Make the Stadium articles burst.

BeyStadium Super Control
Burning Firestrike Stadium.

Destroyer Dome (If it is counted as one)

I can make a draft for either the Hades Gate Stadium, Rip Grind Stadium, or Striker Stadium if I get the time.
Okay i'm working on Takara plastics stadiums (currently got two drafts up) but someone needs to do something the HMS ones which are Tornado Balance and Tornado Balance Type S. Someone who actually owns and or knows a lot about them. Also someone needs to do the Hasbro ones too which basically means just creating one article then added bits about how they changed the pattern. I'm pretty sure known of them had any gimmicks but can anyone confirm this?
The Tornado stadiums from HMS are extremely important, just like the BeyStadium Attack Type from Metal Fight Beyblade was. Apparently they are some of the best stadiums too.

And yes, since most people here have said : "Oh I used to play Beyblade years ago, I had a Hasbro stadium", then tell us about it. You might not have had a mind aimed at the competitive side of the hobby back then, but surely you can remember if the Beyblades kept going into the pockets, etc.

To answer some of the above posts : sure, if you own a stadium and have time to write, nobody is stopping you; in fact, go ahead, we are encouragin you.
I do have the HMS Tornado Balance, though not very familiar about it.

I do know that they are awful for low Beyblade's, as it scrapes to an extent amount.

Can MFB Beyblade's be used as examples and such, even though it is part of the HMS Series?
It's legal for HMS and (for some reason) plastics, so you would need to include those as well.
Personally I was thinking someone like Kei or another oldie who understands the reasoning for the stadium and the effect it had on the HMS metagame at the time.
If we could get Cye Kinomiya involved too, it would probably help.
For the old hasbro stadiums (which don't have any proper differences apart from the way they look) what am I supposed to do?
If they truly have no differences ... Then there could only be one article for the first released, we write an "Other Versions" section, and then we create several redirects with the names of the other stadiums ...
Okay scratch that they do but tbh since none of them have a tornado ridge there isn't anything that really sets them apart. Stamina will most likely dominate in all.
Copy and paste except some things then. What are the differences anyway ?
Different measurements but I don't have anything that I can write down in to the article tbh. I've only found one site with anything (by chance i'm not looking because it's unlikely i'll find much) The general obvious thing about all Hasbro stadiums is that Takara ones should be purchased instead. It's more kinda documentation if I can't say much about some of the stadiums.
Hm, I think you can concentrate on the Takara Stadiums.
Yeah i'm trying to do that but overall I think i'll only be able to do like half of the Takara plastics stadiums in all since some are nondescript and there's no obvious gimmick which demerits them. Also i've already started a template on Hasbro ones so I might as well finish it.
There are angle, size, and design differences in many hasbro stadia from the plastic era. Some have raised centres (IIRC spin blaster had this, though I'm not 100% sure) and the size and angle differences made a fairly large difference to performance. Some of them weren't totally horrid compared to takara stadiums of the time, even.

Anyway, along with getting plastic stadium drafts ready and onto the wiki I guess I will be doing Tornado Attack, as no one else has stepped up for that one. Have started on the Beystadium II draft but it's hard to write a solid article without having mine any more.
Am I allowed to write articles on XTS Stadiums? Or do you not want anything XTS related on the BeyWiki?
(Oct. 01, 2012  4:46 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I can make a draft for either the Hades Gate Stadium, Rip Grind Stadium, or Striker Stadium if I get the time.

Even though my articles may not sound professional, may I start writing an article on one of the following stadiums and if yes, which stadium?
(Oct. 17, 2012  10:31 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Am I allowed to write articles on XTS Stadiums? Or do you not want anything XTS related on the BeyWiki?

Since XTS stadiums can mistakenly with Beyblades, it is OK. The BeyWheelz 'Crash Course Stadiums' are just completely unrelated to Beyblade though.

(Oct. 18, 2012  12:58 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Even though my articles may not sound professional, may I start writing an article on one of the following stadiums and if yes, which stadium?

I think none of them have drafts yet, so you can write all of them if you want and can. If they really sound unprofessional, there will simply be a lot of grammatical edits that we will have to do, but as long as the content is there, it will be appreciated.
Okay, thank you! I will start writing the article now! I will do the RipGrind BeyStadium.
SO do i post the pictures here or make an bey wiki article with info about the stadium Grin
(Oct. 18, 2012  1:54 AM)Cosmic Wrote: SO do i post the pictures here or make an bey wiki article with info about the stadium Grin

You can do both, but if you own a stadium and that it does not have a draft yet, you should go ahead and post both draft and photographs in a new topic in this forum.