Old Gen 1 fan return

I returned to Beyblade last year during the beggining of qurantine. I was an old Gen 1 fan when i was around 5-7 yo. As a kid i didn't really like Metal Fight because it was different from the Plastic Gen i grew up with and i wasn't into Beyblade anymore at that time. Time passed and i thought Beyblade wasn't a thing anymore till last year when 23 yo me , stuck in home during quarantine, was watching a video about what happened to Beyblade and i was amazed to find out it was still going on. Following that, the YouTube algorithm kept recomending beyblade battles and had no idea how much i would love to watch these battles. Then i did my reseach on Burst and in December i got a job and started collecting beyblades, a hobby i love and it always makes people laugh when i say i collect Beyblades(It always works, wether they believe me or not). Burst is sawesome, btw and i even bought 3 MF beys to see how they are since i never had them.

Edit: I watched every Burst Season and i'm in mid Sparking rn, Sparking has been my favourite season so far and the Legends festival is just the best thing in all of burst imo, i can't wait to see how it will end, i just wished it was Zander returning instead os Sillas(or Sisco, idk lol).
Welcome to the WBO hope you Enjoy your stay!
(Jul. 30, 2021  12:56 AM)BioTrek Wrote: I returned to Beyblade last year during the beggining of qurantine. I was an old Gen 1 fan when i was around 5-7 yo. As a kid i didn't really like Metal Fight because it was different from the Plastic Gen i grew up with and i wasn't into Beyblade anymore at that time. Time passed and i thought Beyblade wasn't a thing anymore till last year when 23 yo me , stuck in home during quarantine, was watching a video about what happened to Beyblade and i was amazed to find out it was still going on. Following that, the YouTube algorithm kept recomending beyblade battles and had no idea how much i would love to watch these battles. Then i did my reseach on Burst and in December i got a job and started collecting beyblades, a hobby i love and it always makes people laugh when i say i collect Beyblades(It always works, wether they believe me or not). Burst is sawesome, btw and i even bought 3 MF beys to see how they are since i never had them.

Edit: I watched every Burst Season and i'm in mid Sparking rn, Sparking has been my favourite season so far and the Legends festival is just the best thing in all of burst imo, i can't wait to see how it will end, i just wished it was Zander returning instead os Sillas(or Sisco, idk lol).

Awesome Intro, hope you have a good time here!
welcome to the wbo!