[Oklahoma] USA, Yall out there?

I live in Oklahoma, but there hasnt been a tourney since metal masters. So i wanted to know if you fellow oklahomans would be interested in starting a competitive scene.
If I wasn't in college right now, I'd be in Oklahoma... but sadly, adulting for me means I need to be 4 hours away to the north. There's a game shop in Tulsa right next to the Bishop Kelly High School owned by a guy into the Metal series beys, but I haven't been there in a couple months...
Bumpity bump bump
We are new to WBO. We were wondering if there was an Oklahoma club out there and if any tournaments passed through here?
(Jan. 06, 2019  6:15 PM)MarioYamasaki Wrote: We are new to WBO.  We were wondering if there was an Oklahoma club out there and if any tournaments passed through here?
What part of oklahoma?
Northern, southern, western etc?
Northeastern side of the state. AKA green country.
(Jan. 07, 2019  3:06 PM)MarioYamasaki Wrote: Northeastern side of the state.  AKA green country.

Legit opposite side of Oklahoma from me
My buddy lives in Clinton. So how often does a tournament pass through Oklahoma. My son is into Burst and I've picked it up with him just so that it is something that we can spend time together doing. He is 8 and wanting to go to a tournament really bad. He's got the zeal of Valt. LOL!
The last tourney was in 2012 if I recall correctly, I'm trying to get the competitive scene going again
I hope you are able to accomplish that goal. I don't know how we can help but it would be nice to have a few in the area.
(Jan. 09, 2019  3:23 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: We here bro

Panhandle, south, south east, etc?
Heyo. So I live in Memphis but I have family in Tulsa. Maybe we can come down there when we visit family or something like that XD
Hey whats up yall. Located in OKC if anyone is around here!
As a question how many of you have TT legal stadiums? I'm planning on buying one, but an extra one would help a ton
If I was in Oklahoma then I would but im in Fresno

Whatsapp live in Fresno California
if I hosted a tournament between july 13 and 16 in tulsa would any of you go? Im going to be at a convention over that weekend and decided that would be a decent date due to it being in summer.
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:52 AM)K1D Wrote: if I hosted a tournament between july 13 and 16 in tulsa would any of you go? Im going to be at a convention over that weekend and decided that would be a decent date due to it being in summer.

I would go
I live in Kansas so I hope that if there is a Tournament in Oklahoma then it could be more in the southern part. BUT OMG I’M SO HAPPY YES DO IT. TOURNAMENT! TOURNAMENT! TOURNAMENT!
I would like to host a tourney
*Round Robin
*May 25
*2:30pm to 4:30 pm
(show up at 2:00pm for some free play)
Elk City, OK 73644
https://maps.app.goo.gl/qhpe4
*Water and chips would be provided
Hey what’s up!
Just saw this thread. I made a Facebook group for Oklahoma BeyBladers. Hopefully it’ll be a easier way for people to connect!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/494793091058160?ref=share
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:08 PM)7rode Wrote: Hi, I'm in Bartlesville, OKlahoma

Are you the guy selling all the HMS and plastic beys on ebay?