Ok so basically...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone was up to help me make a Beyblade that's been on my mind for a while now. I even made the combo for it, all I need is the Layer Base and GT Chip. I call it Genjutsu Ronin. I want his GT chip to look like this, [Image: d5u6o60-4e21ef2f-6830-4cf9-b486-976c459d...b8GmnHrnXU]But the lines are orange and it's fire coming out of it's eyes. As for the Layer Base, I want it to be black and be heavily based on the "Master" Layer Base and instead of dragon faces, It is Katanas instead and the Gold is replaced with Orange. For those of you who must know the Combo is Zan 12 Dimension. If you make this, this will be my first official Burst Beyblade.

Thanks,
Furi0Fl4m3s
Please use the correct forums next time. I know someone who might do it, but it’ll cost you.
Ok thanks, what forums am I supposed to use? I'm new on this website

And who exactly is this person?
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:31 AM)Furi0Fl4m3s-YT Wrote: Ok thanks, what forums am I supposed to use? I'm new on this website

And who exactly is this person?

Use the your creations forum, also I would recommend calling GreenK9148, although he might not be able to do a GT bey.
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:27 AM)Furi0Fl4m3s-YT Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if anyone was up to help me make a Beyblade that's been on my mind for a while now. I even made the combo for it, all I need is the Layer Base and GT Chip. I call it Genjutsu Ronin. I want his GT chip to look like this, [Image: d5u6o60-4e21ef2f-6830-4cf9-b486-976c459d...b8GmnHrnXU]But the lines are orange and it's fire coming out of it's eyes. As for the Layer Base, I want it to be black and be heavily based on the "Master" Layer Base and instead of dragon faces, It is Katanas instead and the Gold is replaced with Orange. For those of you who must know the Combo is Zan 12 Dimension. If you make this, this will be my first official Burst Beyblade.

Thanks,
Furi0Fl4m3s
you can ask it here : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-3D-Prin...first-post
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Use the your creations forum, also I would recommend calling GreenK9148, although he might not be able to do a GT bey.

Where's Green been, anyways? I haven't heard from them in a good bit
(Nov. 23, 2020  6:04 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Use the your creations forum, also I would recommend calling GreenK9148, although he might not be able to do a GT bey.

Where's Green been, anyways? I haven't heard from them in a good bit

He’s just been busy lately, probably with school.
A Randy Cunningham GT chip sounds legit, I like the idea. I know this might be a bit absurd, but If a master layer base won’t work out, a bushin base would be cool since it almost has that katana motif to it.