[3D Printing]  GreenK9148's 3D printed Beyblade designs. (details on commissions in FIRST POST!)

Uh, yeah. I learned how to do it. Keep in mind that these are paid commissions based on the time I take to do them. The payment of method will be sending cash to my P.O. box. Also, I DO NOT have a 3D printer and can only design the 3D FILES.

Price chart (everything is in USD):

$2 (per piece):

GT WEIGHT

DB ARMOR

$5 (per piece):

GT CHIP

SPARKING CHIP

DB CORE

DISCS (Specify if you want it to support low mode or not)

$10 (per piece):

GT BASE

SPARKING RING

DB BLADE

$12 (per piece)

REGULAR BURST BEY

GIMMICKS are $2 per gimmick (NOT INCLUDING DUAL SPIN if I have the template)

Dual spin templates I have:

DB Core (top part only)

DB blade

GT chip

Sparking ring and chip
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:08 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uh, yeah. I learned how to do it. I'm a beginner, and my only platform is tinkercad. But, I'll try my best. Request cap is 5

here the first bey I made: It's an evolution to Acid Anubis

sparking ring: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/7qjrkIE...for-anubis

chip: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/a4EEqSE...rking-chip

Requests:
They're cool designs! You're good at this. Could you make a Samurai Ifrit evolution please?
I have a request. L-drago destructor. I have sketches if you want (although that is just for the system)
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:16 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:08 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uh, yeah. I learned how to do it. I'm a beginner, and my only platform is tinkercad. But, I'll try my best. Request cap is 5

here the first bey I made: It's an evolution to Acid Anubis

sparking ring: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/7qjrkIE...for-anubis

chip: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/a4EEqSE...rking-chip

Requests:
They're cool designs! You're good at this. Could you make a Samurai Ifrit evolution please?

Into burst?

(Oct. 07, 2020  12:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have a request. L-drago destructor. I have sketches if you want (although that is just for the system)

Uh, what system? I'm using templates rn.
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:23 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:16 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: They're cool designs! You're good at this. Could you make a Samurai Ifrit evolution please?

Into burst?

(Oct. 07, 2020  12:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have a request. L-drago destructor. I have sketches if you want (although that is just for the system)

Oh, well I had made the sketch based off of the new MFB system coming out in November. I guess a Twisted Tempo remake using the Cho-z system would work.

Thanks a lot Smile
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:23 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:16 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: They're cool designs! You're good at this. Could you make a Samurai Ifrit evolution please?

Into burst?

Yes into burst sparking please.
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:04 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:23 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Into burst?

Yes into burst sparking please.

ok.
Sparking amitarios ples
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:50 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Sparking amitarios ples

added!
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:55 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:50 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Sparking amitarios ples

added!

Thanks a lot
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:55 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:55 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: added!

Thanks a lot

np
Whenever I feel like dabbling in the arcane arts of materialization, I use Tinkercad, too. I like how accessible it is, but I feel like the trade-off is how unintuitive it can be. I've been using it (off and on) for about a year now, and the only way I've figured out to remove parts from a pre-existing model is to stick an "empty" block over the part I want gone, and then click "group"

A tip I can give you though, something I've started doing to make my models less "polygonal", is just grabbing pre-made assets from Thingiverse, then sticking them wherever I see fit onto the thing I'm working on. Give me a sec and I'll post a SK chip that I just made through that workaround

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/kn3YBOo...-parlangua
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Whenever I feel like dabbling in the arcane arts of materialization, I use Tinkercad, too. I like how accessible it is, but I feel like the trade-off is how unintuitive it can be. I've been using it (off and on) for about a year now, and the only way I've figured out to remove parts from a pre-existing model is to stick an "empty" block over the part I want gone, and then click "group"

A tip I can give you though, something I've started doing to make my models less "polygonal", is just grabbing pre-made assets from Thingiverse, then sticking them wherever I see fit onto the thing I'm working on. Give me a sec and I'll post a SK chip that I just made through that workaround

Thanks for the advice!

Edit: 6Jupiter5 Ali Baba and Bladerbuilder

When I'm done with your commissions, do you want me to pm you or post it in this thread?
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:38 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Whenever I feel like dabbling in the arcane arts of materialization, I use Tinkercad, too. I like how accessible it is, but I feel like the trade-off is how unintuitive it can be. I've been using it (off and on) for about a year now, and the only way I've figured out to remove parts from a pre-existing model is to stick an "empty" block over the part I want gone, and then click "group"

Thanks for the advice!

Edit: 6Jupiter5   Ali Baba   and  BladerbuilderWhen I'm done with your commissions, do you want me to pm you or post it in this thread?
You can post it here. Thanks for the commission
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Thanks for the advice!

Edit: 6Jupiter5 Ali Baba and Bladerbuilder

When I'm done with your commissions, do you want me to pm you or post it in this thread?

Post it here for all to use Smile
these are really good!
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: these are really good!

Thanks! (theodd1sout is good. I agree)
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: these are really good!

Thanks! (theodd1sout is good. I agree)

your welcome (for sure)
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Thanks! (theodd1sout is good. I agree)

your welcome (for sure)

thanks lol. R.I.P Harry
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: your welcome (for sure)

thanks lol. R.I.P Harry

yes we will always remember him (T^T)_/
R.I.P BBG William (no seriously, he deserves it at the very least, I ain’t joking or anything I’m serious)
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: R.I.P BBG William (no seriously, he deserves it at the very least, I ain’t joking or anything I’m serious)

Ik, but lets get back on topic.
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: R.I.P BBG William (no seriously, he deserves it at the very least, I ain’t joking or anything I’m serious)

i know he will always be remembered
Well Is it for free?