[Ohio and Surrounding Areas]Team Grand Rush is looking for members!

This is a thread for joining Team Grand Rush. Here is the criteria:
*If you live in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania or Tennessee, you may enter.
*You must be 13-18 years old. We will not accept 12 year olds, even if their birthday is tomorrow, sign up tomorrow. When you turn 18, you are discharged with lifetime friendship.
*You must agree to the TGR code of honor:
WE will beyblade with respect, and not cheat. IF we see cheating, we will do the right thing and report it. WHEN we are asked to leave, we will do it with respect.

*You must have at least one Metal Fight beyblade. The more, the better!
*You must have good knowledge of beyblade. Ex: What a part does, what it's name is, what type of beyblade one is.
*You must have mediocre skills, and one week of battling experience.

I reserve the right to kick you out if I have reason to do so. I will not treat one person differently from another.

Members so far:
mayaman2
Tempo-Master
Nick (no account on WBO)

Please post requests, and we will approve you as soon as possible. If we confirm you don't live in the radius of our team, we will ban you.

NOTE: There will be some talk about this being the wrong forum for this, it isn't, so just skip that and start applying!
This doesn't belong here. This goes in WBO General forum, where the making of teams and the management of teams occur.
Oh. Somebody told me it goes here. I'll delete the thread.

EDIT: Hmmm... seems I can't delete it.... can someone else, like Kai or Kei?
I do not know where it was before, but this is currently in the right forum.

However, you need to add a proper prefix in the title of this topic.
Proper prefix? Like 'THE MIGHTY TEAM GRAND RUSH!!!!!'? Cuz I can do that.
No, read the stickied topic in the North America forum.
Done. Now, people can start replying. If anyone lives near me and Tempo-Master.
Hmmmm.. looks like we'll stay a 3-member team then.
I live in columbus ohio. I am 13, and I have 65 beyblades. I have a team of my own and I am also a member of Team in for the kill. I do not cheat and hate seeing others cheat. I agree with the TGR Code of honor. I have every single part memorized. Can I join?

Please Reply/PM me to let me know.
WaterXPhoenix