[Ohio, USA]

I'm in the dayton area
IK! I live in Kettering(Ohio),It should be somewhere near the middle of Ohio......GO BUCKS!
Anyone who lives in Kettering please PM me so we can battle!!!
I live around in ohio so i like a challenge but i dont know where tho ^^: i would'nt know where there would be a good place to do that
Okay, so I might hold a small tournament but I'm gonna need some help. I only have 2 arenas but its not an official WBO tournament. Just like a small get together. I'd rather just go to one but I can probably scrape some money together and buy some more arenas. I think that it'll either be in Cleveland or in Westlake. But it probably won't happen. Forget what I said.
I just moved to Michigan, currently in Farmington Hills. Is their anyone in Ohio that can rise up and read the WBO rule books and find a park or a Mall that you can put together a Tournament somewhere???

Columbus or Cleveland we can come down with our equipment and help you guys out.

Let me know.

I have actually hosted two tourneys in ohio between this year and last year. They were in Columbus/Groveport area. The tourney I had this year actually got popular. There were like 200 people.
Hey Ohio people iv been searching and realized to thing
1. we don't think there are that many of us
2. there actually are quite a few of us so please respond
Wake Up Ohio!
Hey guys, I'd like to invite you to my next tournament. It's in Wayne MI. It's the closest to Ohio we've ever had one. So if you're up for a little drive or can con your parents or whoever into taking you would love to have new bladers there!
[12/1/12 Wayne, MI] Wyatt's B-day Bash, GO DRANZER! (MFB Format)
Hey guys! PM me or come to this thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...Board-OHIO

We need to have an official WBO in Ohio. WHAT ARE WE WATING FOR! Let's go talk to those mods about a tournament.
If its near Cincinnati or Dayton or Columbus I could go
Will this be annual or just a one time thing?
Im in the cleveland area and can travel to places around there.
i think we should have a tournament in Columbus i'm a blader here and want to challenge other bladers
Maybe when Summer comes I'll try to start hosting tournaments in Ohio. I go there all the time because literally all of my family lives there. But I can't make any tournaments until the summer. You know, I got school.
I'm going to Cleveland, Ohio in two weeks, and staying for two weeks.
It would be awesome to have a tournament there.
Looks like there's been some people on here recently. I'd help set up an Ohio tournament! It seems like we always talk about having one, but never do.

EDIT: One of my friends, UltimateOrion, says he could help us find Ohio bladers. He also said he knows a user, strikernrg, that may also help.
Anyone on this thread? Trying to form an Ohio tournament in Southeast Columbus! It would be between Aug. 3rd- Aug. 12th! Need at least 8 people. Most likely Standard Format.
I would attend if it was in Columbus, Ohio Tongue_out any chance anybody can link me to tournament rules/whatever I need to know about them.Thanks in advance
(Aug. 31, 2014  2:20 AM)DBZForever Wrote: I would attend if it was in Columbus, Ohio Tongue_out any chance anybody can link me to tournament rules/whatever I need to know about them.Thanks in advance

Here you go :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
I come to Cleveland every year in June.
I could possibly come at Christmas as well, too.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:47 AM)hieidrag07 Wrote: I live in columbus! Grin

i do to i got a place i can though tournaments at to i just need more people

i live in ohio i have a libary to do tournments i just need more people