[OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free]

Poll: The name was too long, how about our current name?

Keep the name, catchy.
63.16%
Suggest other name to Tetsu.
36.84%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:57 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Do you want it really spinning? I can't do animations.
You don't have to if you don't want to. It's OK if you can't. What ever is easier. Smile

(Aug. 01, 2012  9:11 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:57 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Do you want it really spinning? I can't do animations.
You don't have to if you don't want to. It's OK if you can't. What ever is easier. Smile

Ok. I'm gonna change the picture of Tobio because the other one doesn't look good in the sig.
(Aug. 01, 2012  9:33 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  9:11 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:

Ok. I'm gonna change the picture of Tobio because the other one doesn't look good in the sig.
OK. sounds good.

I think I'm having the same problem as you in Gingka Blader #1'S request. His pics just link to Google.com
(Aug. 01, 2012  9:43 PM)Néar Wrote: I think I'm having the same problem as you in Gingka Blader #1'S request. His pics just link to Google.com

Same.
Anyways, here's Ansonih's sig:

[Image: AnsonihSig1.png]

Sorry if you don't like it. I'll redo it if you want! I have a lot of fun making sigs.
Has Tetsu worked on my sig yet??
Its done. Im just unable to upload it untill my computer connects to the internet. (On ipod)
The name seems ok but...
What about me?!
It was the first thing that came to my mind. I mean say T&D&C&N...

I mean we could do TDCN, here PM me.
Or TIDE
T etsu
Ch I naBlade
D eath Bro

N E ar

(First letter, Second letter, First letter, Second letter)
I guess that could work...

join me here team.
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:21 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  9:43 PM)Néar Wrote: I think I'm having the same problem as you in Gingka Blader #1'S request. His pics just link to Google.com

Same.

Sorry if you don't like it. I'll redo it if you want! I have a lot of fun making sigs.
Could you replace the pic of SPECIFICALLY Storm Capricorn with this pic please?
http://monsters.monstrous.com/Pictures/salamander.gif

And could you replace the yin yang with a bigger one that is bigger? It seems to small.

Thank you!

(Aug. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:21 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

Same.

And could you replace the yin yang with a bigger one that is bigger? It seems to small.

Thank you!

I re-did the sig because I wasn't really happy with the first one. I hope this one is better:

[Image: AnsonihSig2.png]

(Aug. 02, 2012  4:47 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:21 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Same.

Thank you!

I re-did the sig because I wasn't really happy with the first one. I hope this one is better:

OK, I just need you to try one more thing! Smile
Can I have the Tobio pic from the first sig in the same place with the yin yang in the middle of the left side with text saying Ansonih on the top left and another text saying Team Salamander on the bottom left with the same font size please?

Sorry!!!!!

(Aug. 02, 2012  7:11 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Could you replace the pic of SPECIFICALLY Storm Capricorn with this pic please?

Thank you!

Can I have the Tobio pic from the first sig in the same place with the yin yang in the middle of the left side with text saying Ansonih on the top left and another text saying Team Salamander on the bottom left please?

Sorry!!!!!

.... Aw....
A third time making the sig... *Sigh*
I guess I'l remake it. :\
Sorry!!!! Unhappy
(Aug. 02, 2012  7:11 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  2:54 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Could you replace the pic of SPECIFICALLY Storm Capricorn with this pic please?

Thank you!

Can I have the Tobio pic from the first sig in the same place with the yin yang in the middle of the left side with text saying Ansonih on the top left and another text saying Team Salamander on the bottom left with the same font size. Also without the salamander PICTURE please?

Sorry to bug you!!!!!

ok so when will i get it??
can you also make another sig
Burn Fireblaze on fire in the middle of the sig
on top of the flame put the text "INFERNOBLADERZ" in the color red
on the lower right hand corner the text "Nitro52" in the color blue
check Nitro52's old signature size because he wants the size the same as his old one

i am telling you this because i am a member of team infernobladerz and i told the whole team that if they wanted a team sig then they had to give me what they wanted and i would ask Tetsu, Death Bro or Chinablade to make it for them
User bar is a bar which is used by a user. Smile
It like look in length but short in height
hey do u know if could make me a signature that had kenta launching flame sagiterio and in the right hand bottem corner it say flippy4212
can i have a signiture
size 360x130
can i have kenta and flame sagiterio on it
and flippy4212 in the corner please
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:44 AM)Takasu Wrote: Please request in the proper format.
Thank you.

sorry
um testu i quess
i forgot to mention a oragne and green mix background
(Aug. 04, 2012  10:20 PM)BattleLion Wrote: User bar is a bar which is used by a user. Smile
It like look in length but short in height

what ???? lol
Hey testu or death Note
IMa need a new sig my bros i will put the url if YOu guy s say yes ok Im still thinking wat i want :}{