[OPEN] T&D's Graphics Shop [Free]

Poll: The name was too long, how about our current name?

Keep the name, catchy.
63.16%
Suggest other name to Tetsu.
36.84%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
@china blade read page 6 or 7 isomaniac posted a website that you can resize stuff please try that
who is working on mine?
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:45 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  9:11 PM)anti Ray Wrote: Im on the wbo app right now and have no internet so i cant get any links. Also i dont care who does it. Whoever has the most time i guess.

Ok. And also, what do you mean by "Polta beyblade"?
You know, Polta. Original beyblade, its red. Its bit beast looks like a little ghost thingy.

(Jul. 25, 2012  7:43 PM)anti Ray Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:45 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  9:11 PM)anti Ray Wrote: Im on the wbo app right now and have no internet so i cant get any links. Also i dont care who does it. Whoever has the most time i guess.

Ok. And also, what do you mean by "Polta beyblade"?
You know, Polta. Original beyblade, its red. Its bit beast looks like a little ghost thingy.

How's this?

[Image: AntiRaySig1.png]

Here's the code:
Code:
[IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd382/PinkBRB/AntiRaySig1.png[/IMG]
Are you any good at rendering pictures?
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Are you any good at rendering pictures?

Yup. I guess. My sig is an example of some of my rendering. Tongue_out
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Are you any good at rendering pictures?

speaking of render, can you render some stuff for me?
Hey Death Bro i love your Ryuga sig

so i want 1 Ryuga sig.
(Jul. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:

For not making anyone busy, will I make it for you so don't try to get one of the team to stress Grin
And if they can do it then I will let them do it Wink
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:51 AM)JanStarBLAST Wrote: Hey Death Bro i love your Ryuga sig

so i want 1 Ryuga sig.

You need to use the format that they asked for in the first post so please read it again and edit your post Wink
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:59 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Yup. I guess. My sig is an example of some of my rendering. Tongue_out

For not making anyone busy, will I make it for you so don't try to get one of the team to stress Grin

Thanks!
I've been trying to make other sigs. It's hard because I have another life besides on here...
Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 26, 2012  3:20 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:59 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: speaking of render, can you render some stuff for me?

Thanks!
I've been trying to make other sigs. It's hard because I have another life besides on here...
Pinching_eyes_2

I would like A Signature

Creator: ChinaBlade
Size: 500x200
Picture: Ryutaro Pisces Motif
Text: The Prodigy and Team Salamander in a cool font
Background: Something awesome!!!!

Thank you!!!!!
I want a sig with Kai from the original beyblade (g-revolution clothes) on the left and and the right i want the text "kaihiwatari5673" and the background black with blue flames around it
Any update on my sig?
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:43 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: I want a sig with Kai from the original beyblade (g-revolution clothes) on the left and and the right i want the text "kaihiwatari5673" and the background black with blue flames around it

Shop format bro! Blader DJ

(raises hand again....)

Yo what programs do you guys use? (except for china)
(Jul. 27, 2012  12:06 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: (raises hand again....)

Yo what programs do you guys use? (except for china)
I use Gimp 2.8 Chief - Sigh ...
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:45 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Any update on my sig?

I want it size 120X120 I forgot to put that but is that the format if it isn't then what is the format??
(Jul. 27, 2012  1:13 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: I want it size 120X120 I forgot to put that but is that the format if it isn't then what is the format??

Check the OP

I also forgot to say that I wanted a Dranzer GT (Gigs Turbo) at the top center
CreatorGrineath Bro
What you want:I want a sig
From the options above Size:500x200
Etc:can I get samurai ifraid and big bang Pegasus on the middle!and for a back ground I want the galaxy or space and I want some writing on the bottom that says big bang fury!
Thank you if you do it!
Could you make me a Sig Banner?My name in front of Dark Night Dragoon LW160BSF. About 200 by 300
Here is the render that you asked for Grin
A little bit hard to render because the light destroyed the render Uncertain (Image = Render

[Image: b5YEy.png]
Thanks for the render! I'll use it when I return