(OPEN!) ANIMATED GFX creations! For free!(taking request)

Poll: Do you like the creation i made for you?

definitely
75.00%
maybe
15.91%
NOPE!!
9.09%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:21 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I sent you an e-mail. Smile

what email?

did you pm me or did you just click the email thing?

I mean I e-mailed you like e-mail, not PM. You know, like Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, etc.
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:41 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

what email?

I mean I e-mailed you like e-mail, not PM. You know, like Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, etc.

did you really send it to me? i didnt recieve any
hi.!!
Type:sig
TextConfusedarbottam
Pics:Tyson nd spinning meteo l drago with dark coloured back ground
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:54 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:41 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

what email?

did you really send it to me? i didnt recieve any

I e-mailed your Yahoo! because I had to send a .gif file otherwise I would have posted here.
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:23 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Can I first tell another sig maker to make a sig for me then ask you to make a avater for me?Just wondering
You may.
Hey, can i have a cool L-Drago/Ryuga signature and avatar and somewhere on the signature can you put MWH or Machines With Hearts in green? Also can you try and make the signature and avatar a greenish kind of theme! Thanks! Wink
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:46 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Hey Are You Gonna Do Mine?

Your not allowed to post comments like that.

Stii...rike 1! 2 more and he'll not make a Avatar/Signature for you.

That's why he closed his old shop because of bunch of posts like that...
Techinically,it was to rest from the work. Thats actually the third reason.
Type: Sig and Avatar
Text: Fang Leone
Pics: I really like the Hell Kerbecs in the examples section. Could I have a Fang Leone 130W2D version?
Links: Here's Fang Leone: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...rg.mozilla
Could it be moving and could the avatar just be Fang Leone spinning?

Cheers.
[Image: bakers1.gif]
lik this one
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No I meant like with the backround put a border at the top and bottom like the backround on the Hell Kerbecs Example. But if you can't that's fine.
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:15 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:46 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Hey Are You Gonna Do Mine?

Your not allowed to post comments like that.

Stii...rike 1! 2 more and he'll not make a Avatar/Signature for you.

That's why he closed his old shop because of bunch of posts like that...
Sorry I Didn't Know If He's Gonna Do Mine Cause He Didn't Say Nothing Just Saying Man Smile
can you make me a avatar with my name in graffiti at the top and bigbangpegasis and ldrago destroy clashing as there spin and sparks come flying out
Can you make me a sig with the following:
Character: Yuki Mizusawa
BeyBlade: Mercury Anubis
Beast: Anubis(Not the facebolt Beast)
Background Type: Space/Galaxy
Text: Graffiti
Can I have a avatar with the space background, my name and Yuki. Please don't add the BeyBlade to the avatar.
Thanks!
Type: Signature
Text: My username.
Pics: All 4 L Drago generations, spinning. I don't have links. So sorry.
Perhaps you could do it like this; put the four animations in the 4 corners of the sig. Then can you put a fire Dragon in the middle? Username under the dragon. If you can't find a pic of a fire dragon, you can use the L drago symbol from L Drago Destroy, recolored red if you can.
Thanks, more power.

I feel so demanding......
can u make a team banner Star Breakers with spinning vulcan hoursers
i want two beyblades clashing and prodces lightening and storms for tournament use and pls make it with in 5 hrs.
@quetz is it it ok if you make a sig for my friend who is not from this site.(SORRY FOR SPAMMING IF IT IS)
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:23 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: i want two beyblades clashing and prodces lightening and storms for tournament use and pls make it with in 5 hrs.

5 hours
unlikely man. i mean he has people that have waited ages 4 thiers. and a sig is hard to make
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:05 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: ok guys! here is doesn't matter's avatar!
[Image: libra.gif]

I edited it because it wasn't to my satisfaction, and it's to plain simple

Can I have a URL? And what happened to the sig? Are you redoing it or somethin'?
Sorry i wont be abke to post some sigs.... More people comed here....just great.

If you dont get your sigs this week,it means im dead(jk)
can u make me a rock leone sig and avatar??
Hey JCx06 asked for one and he got a sick BBP one. He told me to come to this shop. Smile Can I have a sig with BigBangPegasis on it and my name next too it. Fire background too. THANX Grin

Btw, I am new so im not sure how things work around here. Please help me out!! =D
uh...sure. you'll get it when im done with all the sigs they requested....*facepalm*
Hey quetz do you think you can make a userbar for my bey-team?
And you can could you make a emblem for us?

Thank you in advance