Now introducing Beyblade Channel!

While some users have figured it out already, the WBO has a new Youtube Channel, appropriately titled Beyblade Channel!

I wanted to deliver absolutely the best Beyblade video experience in the world, so that's what I'm going for with this. My goal is to provide loads of high quality, high definition Beyblade videos with no fillers and no random battle requests between terrible Beyblades! Any video posted here will have a purpose for serious Bladers.

The meaning of this is that essentially our old Beywiki Channel is now defunct. I haven't decided yet if I will move the videos here over to Beyblade Channel or simply leave them there. What do you guys think?

Beywiki Channel never saw much activity in terms of videos being posted, but I'm hoping Beyblade Channel will be much more successful!

Our first video is on the infamous Sliding Shoot. I know a lot of you have been having trouble performing this, and it's a hard technique so it's no surprise, so let's work on it together! Watch the Sliding Shoot video in HIGH DEFINITION!

That's all for today. See ya!
Already checked this out and its rather awesome. Really appreciate all you do for this site. Grin
You should keep the Beywiki channel for archival purposes and link to the Beybladechannel in annotations in all the videos on the Beywiki channel.
(Jan. 09, 2009  2:26 AM)Mankster Wrote: You should keep the Beywiki channel for archival purposes and link to the Beybladechannel in annotations in all the videos on the Beywiki channel.

This is a pretty good idea.
(Jan. 09, 2009  2:10 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Already checked this out and its rather awesome. Really appreciate all you do for this site. Grin

I started that video at about 7 PM ... I didn't finish until about 4 AM D:
Wow, thats dedication. You never really think about all the work that goes on behind the scenes even for a short video. I should really donate something for your efforts.....Uncertain
(Jan. 09, 2009  2:34 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Wow, thats dedication. You never really think about all the work that goes on behind the scenes even for a short video. I should really donate something for your efforts.....Uncertain

hahaha a lot of hard work goes into this site that i doubt anyone really notices

i mean, look at my profile and see how much time i've spent online Wink
other than tutorials what other videos are to be expected on the 'beyblade channel'? the sliding shoot video was really good but now i'm kinda anxious to see others lol

IMO you should keep the beywiki channel, it was like part of the start of WBO/beywiki. its also good to keep it for future reference and as an archive. but i'm sure people still watch the videos on it.
but the beyblade's not dead tournament videos should also be put on the new youtube channel.
When I look at my stats I fear I might be on the same track without doing any behind the scenes work. D: Ive become slightly addicted.
(Jan. 09, 2009  2:56 AM)yruahippo Wrote: When I look at my stats I fear I might be on the same track without doing any behind the scenes work. D: Ive become slightly addicted.
I know I have, I'm on every second I'm on the computer at home, which is a few hours every day. Also, I agree that the beywiki channel should be left there for archive purposes.
You can expect more instructional videos and analysis of MFB parts in the future of Beyblade Channel.
Awesome video Brad, did a great job on it Grin

Feels like a clean and professional video
wow...very good video Grin

very helpful and very informative

THANKS!!!
Fantastic video, really looks professional.

I can't wait to see some more content get added!
If any of you have anything you'd like to see, feel free to post it and I'll think about it.
lol^
I dont know if this was what you where thinking when you made the channel but i think videos showing off each of the mfbs showing each part one by one and what they can (or cant) be used for good for and maybe 5-10 seconds of the beyblade in action by itself in a stadium.

It would be great to see it with rare blades like quetz aries etc.
Excellent! a lot more useful than I expected.
can you keep making vids alone? it is going to be time consuming if you do it alone. Uncertain
(Jan. 09, 2009  5:14 AM)Werkbau Wrote: Excellent! a lot more useful than I expected.
can you keep making vids alone? it is going to be time consuming if you do it alone. Uncertain

I only want HD video. So if people are willing to conform to my standards, I'll let them post on Beyblade Channel. I know this sounds a bit fascist but I don't think it's any secret I'm a control freak and a perfectionist. I'm obsessed with consistent quality.
Post a video about Quetz. I NEED to see it in a video.
Wow, watching this video and the blades collide just reignited my urge to actually play again. I could not help but fetch my blades and play again; you have my gracious thanks. I really appreciate you going the HD route. It really allows for the videos to be professional and of high quality. It is only logical that you maintain such high standards and only allow those that conform to the standards post. As for suggestions, mine is probably very obvious; some of the other shooting techniques. Videos of those would be much appreciated. Thanks again for all your effort!

PS. what is the infectiously catchy music you use in the videos?
Again, great job Brad! I'd like to help eventually, but I'll see what happens in the future with myself...
I feel ike an carp for saying so because it is really good, but the video dosen't look as fluid as the tests you posted.
Hope its just the computer im posting from
(Jan. 09, 2009  7:49 AM)Blue Wrote: I feel ike an carp for saying so because it is really good, but the video dosen't look as fluid as the tests you posted.
Hope its just the computer im posting from

It looks pretty fluid to me? It was filmed and exported under the same conditions as my test video. The only problem is that for a few seconds there's a clip in the video that's a little fuzzy, other than that it looks the same as the other to me.
Wow. Beyblade in HD. Wonderful, really Brad <3

If you have a partner near you, maybe you can do Gattyaki?