Now introducing Beyblade Channel!

(Jan. 09, 2009  6:02 AM)Gigs Wrote: PS. what is the infectiously catchy music you use in the videos?

Cheer Song School Remix (Off Vocal)
Wilderness Battle

both from the Beyblade Season 1 OST
Nice addition to the WBO web chain, hope to see more videos!
I <3 It! 5-stars!
Great Video, and great start to the Beyblade Channel! I think one the charms of your videos (I mean other than the ones that are obvious) are that you use familiar songs so that the viewer feels comfortable although you may use a unfamiliar system of beyblade(this may just be me though). And in the near future i'd like to see a video showing the difference between F and HF.
Oh yeah, I was wondering about that too. Well I think it was those. I was on I think the Takara site and it had pictures and there were two bottoms that looked excatly the same. Uncertain
as far as i've heard there is no performance difference lol

hopefully i will find some difference but don't hold your breath
Ohh the videos are great. What kind of editing program did you use?
(Jan. 09, 2009  4:58 PM)FFX Wrote: Ohh the videos are great. What kind of editing program did you use?

iMovie 08.
This video>Any video Beholder ever posted.
Just watched the video! Great job, Brad.

(Jan. 09, 2009  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  2:26 AM)Mankster Wrote: You should keep the Beywiki channel for archival purposes and link to the Beybladechannel in annotations in all the videos on the Beywiki channel.

This is a pretty good idea.

You could also put a link to the Beyblade Channel on Beywiki's profile through the friends list, and vice-versa obviously. I've sent a friend request to the Beyblade Channel with Beywiki.

edit: haha, password is the same, so I accepted it.
(Jan. 09, 2009  8:11 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: This video>Any video Beholder ever posted.

YOUR BEYBLADE SHOULD MOVE LIKE THIS

*scribbles all over stadium*
Awww we should make fun of "Beholder". We learned a lot from him. But yeah, he could of taught us movement patterns better.
(Jan. 09, 2009  8:11 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: This video>Any video Beholder ever posted.

Show me this "Beholder" guy.. I want to see a fail.
(Jan. 10, 2009  7:38 AM)Mankster Wrote:

he wasn't a fail at all actually

he was probably the most influential person in terms of us learning about beyblade

unfortunately he was a 33 year old japanese lunatic

here's an archive of his site: http://web.archive.org/web/2005030913171...ashii.net/
(Jan. 10, 2009  7:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  7:38 AM)Mankster Wrote:

he wasn't a fail at all actually

he was probably the most influential person in terms of us learning about beyblade

unfortunately he was a 33 year old japanese lunatic

here's an archive of his site: http://web.archive.org/web/2005030913171...ashii.net/

Oh, he isn't. Sorry, I just thought we were all making fun of him because he scribbled on stadiums. xD
haha no, one time he showed us a movement pattern drawn on a stadium in ms paint tho and it was literally just scribbles

pretty sure he was just messing with us
I think he was serious.

The Japanese is serious.
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:57 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: I think he was serious.

The Japanese is serious.

uhh did you see this thing
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:57 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: The Japanese is serious.

The Japanese is right here reading your stereotypes...

lol, just messing around. The movement pattern on the Ms paint sounds Hilarious.
what is this change direction tip he speaks of?
That's pretty awesome.
(Jan. 10, 2009  2:55 PM)Giga Wrote: what is this change direction tip he speaks of?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...hange_Core

(Jan. 10, 2009  3:51 PM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v174/SilverV/?action=view¤t=bb2.jpg

Beholder emailed this is me. He's crazy now!

lmao
no iv read that before he says you can change the spin direction of a blade with this helpful tip (like as in hint)
Just a note on the sliding shoot video; was that a circle wide on the combo with metal change core?