Not Official WBO Podcast

Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Sep. 09, 2013  9:34 PM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2013  10:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I know a lot about upcoming tournaments, so yes.

I meant the structure and rules, and how to win one.

Well, I know that stuff to.
(Sep. 09, 2013  11:55 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2013  9:34 PM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2013  10:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I know a lot about upcoming tournaments, so yes.

I meant the structure and rules, and how to win one.

Well, I know that stuff too.
Just go with the flow, your chances are at maximum.
So don't make unnecessary posts, that'll lower the chances.
Hey everyone, MB here!
Just an update, currently editing episode 5, taking a while as I have to find all of Akio's loud sniffles (from his allergy). This will be done tomorrow and uploaded. Please be patient!

For all project staff (Yes this is gonna be the name for the WBO Podcast group speakers. I christen this the WBO Podcast Project Grin )

I will comprise a list with episodes and dates, along with episode content for the next couple of weeks. We have uite a bit planned. Check your PMs tomorrow for a link to the file. Do not share this info. When you get this, please reply. We shall have speakers apply for each episode (one each please, unless there is a special exception), so please choose according to your knowledge and preference. We want the best people for the job, so choose wisely and do do some background reading before each recording session. Grin Cheers lads.
Sounds reasonable. It's good to plan ahead. How far in advance did you plan?
(Sep. 10, 2013  10:20 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey everyone, MB here!
Just an update, currently editing episode 5, taking a while as I have to find all of Akio's loud sniffles (from his allergy). This will be done tomorrow and uploaded. Please be patient!

For all project staff (Yes this is gonna be the name for the WBO Podcast group speakers. I christen this the WBO Podcast Project Grin )

I will comprise a list with episodes and dates, along with episode content for the next couple of weeks. We have uite a bit planned. Check your PMs tomorrow for a link to the file. Do not share this info. When you get this, please reply. We shall have speakers apply for each episode (one each please, unless there is a special exception), so please choose according to your knowledge and preference. We want the best people for the job, so choose wisely and do do some background reading before each recording session. Grin Cheers lads.
*Tears*

I feel like my posts on this thread are useless now that you do the uploading. And editing. And messaging.
(Sep. 10, 2013  10:38 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Sounds reasonable. It's good to plan ahead. How far in advance did you plan?

out of what I heard, about 7 episodes.
So... have the people who are in the next episode been PMed try are
In the next episode?
Dude,patience. Either they haven't done it yet or you weren't selected.
(Sep. 11, 2013  1:10 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Dude,patience. Either they haven't done it yet or you weren't selected.

Thank you for understanding. Things have been busy here and so I haven't gotten to it yet. Rest assured, it shall be done very soon.

After some delays due to archive.org being down for maintenance, Episode 5 is up! Check iTunes in the next few days for the episode, or just check the feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/WBOPodcast and subscribe to it Grin
Please tune in and blade on!
(Sep. 11, 2013  11:14 PM)Manicben Wrote: After some delays due to archive.org being down for maintenance, Episode 5 is up! Check iTunes in the next few days for the episode, or just check the feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/WBOPodcast and subscribe to it Grin

I-tunes already has it, just downloaded it.
Um.... It says two episode 3s in the op. -

Episode 3: PUNCH IT IN THE FACE!

Episode 3: Not Family-Friendly.

I don't get it. Shouldn't it be episode 3,then eepisode 4.
(Sep. 12, 2013  8:09 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2013  11:14 PM)Manicben Wrote: After some delays due to archive.org being down for maintenance, Episode 5 is up! Check iTunes in the next few days for the episode, or just check the feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/WBOPodcast and subscribe to it Grin

Nice, I saw it today as well. Now that everything is set up, its easy to get it to everyone! Grin
Will do the schedule after homework is done, so "have a little patience".

Anyway @Jacolal and Akio, thanks for pointing that out. We barely use the OP anymore considering that the podcast is now on iTunes, our blog and RSS feed. So, Akio, go change that OP to correct it. You have brought great dishonour upon yourself and your famiry! Grin
(Sep. 12, 2013  7:10 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2013  8:09 AM)Giraton Wrote:

Nice, I saw it today as well. Now that everything is set up, its easy to get it to everyone! Grin
Will do the schedule after homework is done, so "have a little patience".

Anyway @Jacolal and Akio, thanks for pointing that out. We barely use the OP anymore considering that the podcast is now on iTunes, our blog and RSS feed. So, Akio, go change that OP to correct it. You have brought great dishonour upon yourself and your famiry! Grin
You spelt "honor" wrong T_T, It's probably just an England thing.
But if anyone noticed, I fixed it AND added the new episode.
I might add the iTunes link under each episode now, though.
Actually the way he spelt it was the English spelling.
That happens a lot, like in favourite and colour.
BOOM English lesson.
(Sep. 12, 2013  10:59 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: That happens a lot, like in favourite and colour.
BOOM English lesson.
I know that, I figured it out ages ago.
But...
BOOM! Thanks.
(Sep. 12, 2013  11:07 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2013  10:59 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: That happens a lot, like in favourite and colour.
BOOM English lesson.
I know that, I figured it out ages ago.
But...
BOOM! Thanks.

Americans brought great shame upon themselves. T_T
Oh well, we can't do anything about it. Uh, that schedule should be done by end today. Idk. However, recording will be tomorrow (Sat) as I have le school tomorrow. Tri or Takasu, please let me know if you guys can make it.
If I go to my moms tomorrow, I should be able to. I'm sure my Internet would mess up in the middle of the podcast though.

Heck, I might not even have Internet anymore. I will have to see.
(Sep. 13, 2013  8:49 PM)Tri Wrote: If I go to my moms tomorrow, I should be able to. I'm sure my Internet would mess up in the middle of the podcast though.

Heck, I might not even have Internet anymore. I will have to see.
That really stinks, we'll work pretty hard to find someone else.
Heck, we might have a mini-podcast today or the planned part three of the series.
(Sep. 13, 2013  9:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I could do one late tonight or early tomorrow
That would be great! We're planning on one about competitive play and ways to get into it or how to play competitively, which you are an expert about.
(Sep. 13, 2013  9:25 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2013  9:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I could do one late tonight or early tomorrow
That would be great! We're planning on one about competitive play and ways to get into it or how to play competitively, which you are an expert about.

I believe that's part 3 Grin Part 2 are the rules and posting whatnot, right?
Hey everybody, the upcoming episode will be postponed for one week. I'll also be camping until Sunday, so you cannot contact me at all. The podcast will likely continue it's usual routine by next week. If you have question comments, or any other need that you wouldn't need to post on this thread, I'm sure Manicben would be happy to answer. Thank you for your continued support, and keep tuning in to the podcast.
I'd be glad to pitch in for competitive info and whatnot, if it's cool with you guys
you guys got anything set up for this week yet? im free tomorrow morning f you guys are desperate again.