Not Official WBO Podcast

Poll: Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.44%
No
15.56%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Ok, as usual, nobody told me there would be a recording.
What time? It has to be 6:30 or later for me.
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:38 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, as usual, nobody told me there would be a recording.

On a few occasions we have told you recordings are on Fridays. In fact, every single recording session has been on a Friday. Plus, 6:30 is equal to 12:30 am for me and as I have school on Saturday, I kinda can't stay up that late. Ultramarine, to fit you in for episode 5, we will have to shift the recording session to Saturday. People, PM me for Saturday available times. As this is the noob's, AHEM, beginner's guide to the WBO episode, Tri and TakasuMouce I believe wanted to be involved. I shall PM thee.
(Sep. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  2:38 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, as usual, nobody told me there would be a recording.

On a few occasions we have told you recordings are on Fridays. In fact, every single recording session has been on a Friday. Plus, 6:30 is equal to 12:30 am for me and as I have school on Saturday, I kinda can't stay up that late. Ultramarine, to fit you in for episode 5, we will have to shift the recording session to Saturday. People, PM me for Saturday available times. As this is the noob's, AHEM, beginner's guide to the WBO episode, Tri and TakasuMouce I believe wanted to be involved. I shall PM thee.
If it's Saturday, then I'm in!
(Sep. 06, 2013  9:47 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)Manicben Wrote:

Grin Well Tri has said depending on the situation tomorrow, we won't be able to join due to lack of internet. Ultramarine still has yet to get back to me, but Takasu is on it like a car bonnet.
(Sep. 06, 2013  10:04 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  9:47 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)Manicben Wrote: On a few occasions we have told you recordings are on Fridays. In fact, every single recording session has been on a Friday. Plus, 6:30 is equal to 12:30 am for me and as I have school on Saturday, I kinda can't stay up that late. Ultramarine, to fit you in for episode 5, we will have to shift the recording session to Saturday. People, PM me for Saturday available times. As this is the noob's, AHEM, beginner's guide to the WBO episode, Tri and TakasuMouce I believe wanted to be involved. I shall PM thee.

Grin Well Tri has said depending on the situation tomorrow, we won't be able to join due to lack of internet. Ultramarine still has yet to get back to me, but Takasu is on it like a car bonnet.
Did you just say "Car Bonnet"?
Yep, I will be at my dads again tomorrow so unfortunately I can't do it. Just keep I touch with me if you want me on future episodes when I'm at my moms that weekend!
(Sep. 07, 2013  1:04 AM)Tri Wrote: Yep, I will be at my dads again tomorrow so unfortunately I can't do it. Just keep I touch with me if you want me on future episodes when I'm at my moms that weekend!

That really stinks, bro.
We could possibly go on a double episode recording spree.

Can Takasu edit?
Erm... I'm not sure. School starts in two days, which means Ill need to edit in a few hours tomorrow. I have stuff to do.

Also, school days = no computer [unless for schoolwork.]
All right, here I go
Name: Shining God MS(duh)
Knowledge: Extremely Competitive(Chicago would know this)
Time Zone: Central
Why I should join: I feel that I can lighten up the situation at certain times, and I have a large knowledge of the MFB/Zero-G metagame, and I like to talk, so there.
:Hidden idea: also can't wait for the next episode.
(Sep. 07, 2013  10:35 PM)Giraton Wrote: BACON BACON BACON!
Wow, Sweet idea!
^ Me like, although PMing the idea would have been better Grin
(Pssst, trade secrets...) Please censor them words above mate, so we can keep the theme hidden from viewers Wink
done, akio would have to change his post as well though.
So who is in the next episode?
Well we just recorded an episode so me. It was kinda spontaneous and I just happen to be on.
All right then you guys can look at my request back somewhere because I request the next one.
Yes, same with me, you can look back on my request a page back.
well considering I know what is going to be done next, do either of you know allot about tournaments?
I know a lot about upcoming tournaments, so yes.
(Sep. 08, 2013  10:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I know a lot about upcoming tournaments, so yes.

I meant the structure and rules, and how to win one.
when can I be in?
(Sep. 09, 2013  9:36 PM)AZL Wrote: when can I be in?
Hmmmmmmm

We take requests, so you do that!
Also IM me on Skype, PM me about that.
I've got good knowledge about tournament rules. i know the basics and some other good stuff.

EDIT:200th post
(Sep. 09, 2013  10:51 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: I've got good knowledge about tournament rules. i know the basics and some other good stuff.

That's really cool, but we might use a seasoned vetaran:

DARK UNDERSCORE MOUSY!