(Northern Virginia) any plans for a tournament?

(May. 21, 2019  2:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  10:16 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I could probably host an event here in VA. I just moved here after having a few events in the Northern CA Bay Area, and was looking for things to do with my weekends.
Where in Northern VA? Great Falls?

[Image: nova-map.jpg]
(May. 21, 2019  3:00 AM)Yami Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  2:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Where in Northern VA? Great Falls?

[Image: nova-map.jpg]
I’m confused.
(May. 21, 2019  3:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:00 AM)Yami Wrote: [Image: nova-map.jpg]
I’m confused.

Here lies the photo of the area of Northern Virginia
(May. 21, 2019  3:14 AM)Yami Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  3:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m confused.

Here lies the photo of the area of Northern Virginia

I know, but I don’t know why it’s there.
I’m in Norfolk, so I’m not sure if that counts as Northern VA. But I’m used to California having to drive 2+ hours to get to events, I’m sure there will be no issue.

I’m currently in the preplanning phase, still working on securing a vehicle at the moment.

Okay definitely not “Northern” lol.
(May. 21, 2019  8:42 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I’m in Norfolk, so I’m not sure if that counts as Northern VA. But I’m used to California having to drive 2+ hours to get to events, I’m sure there will be no issue.

I’m currently in the preplanning phase, still working on securing a vehicle at the moment.

Okay definitely not “Northern” lol.

Norfolk is traditionally what we think of as Southern VA. It's a good 4 hours from central Maryland or the Maryland border, so a few of us will probably not make it that far south. However, if there are any bladers in Southern VA or North Carolina, they might be very interested.
(May. 20, 2019  10:16 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I could probably host an event here in VA. I just moved here after having a few events in the Northern CA Bay Area, and was looking for things to do with my weekends.
Baby turtle where have you been you have made a very worried sick fatherly Mage and uncle ZYeYO
(May. 21, 2019  1:46 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:
Baby turtle where have you been you have made a very worried sick fatherly Mage and uncle ZYeYO

gurl, I've been training lol. Just finished all my schooling and now I'm doing the fun part, WORKING! I get weekends off though (for the most part) so trying to see if there's a Beyblade scene here.