(Northern Virginia) any plans for a tournament?

As said in the title is there any plans for a tournament in Northern Virginia?
I’m starting to lose hope.
McLean? Did you pick McLean for a reason other than location? Is there an indoor store there you’re thinking would be a good place? I am not old enough snd don’t think my parents can host for me but I do spend time in McLean with my cousins and live not far from it. Maybe some of the other Blader in the dc area can help.
(Jan. 08, 2019  3:46 AM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: McLean?  Did you pick McLean for a reason other than location?  Is there an indoor store there you’re thinking would be a good place?  I am not old enough snd don’t think my parents can host for me but I do spend time in McLean with my cousins and live not far from it. Maybe some of the other Blader in the dc area can help.

I meant around McLean and thank you
I would love fo have a tournament in the area. I just am not qualified to host. I am glad you bumped this so that others around us can maybe see it. Sorry I am not more help.
I am working on becoming an organizer/host in Stafford, Virginia. I hope to have 1 Tournament each month in 2019.
Ahhh Cheeto, give it a break for a bit. It's winter. It's so cold outside. I want to Beyblade too, I could drive down to Virginia, but there's a lot of rules and regulations and I am thoroughly unqualified to host a tournament. There's a lot of barrier to enter for being a tournament organizer. Others have the same roadblocks in the way that we do. Ease up on the bumps. Unhappy
(Jan. 16, 2019  6:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Ahhh Cheeto, give it a break for a bit. It's winter. It's so cold outside. I want to Beyblade too, I could drive down to Virginia, but there's a lot of rules and regulations and I am thoroughly unqualified to host a tournament. There's a lot of barrier to enter for being a tournament organizer. Others have the same roadblocks in the way that we do. Ease up on the bumps. Unhappy

There I changed it better?
Any one who has plans for a D.C. area tournament?
Cheeto there's a tournament this Sunday in Northern VA. Stop bumpin' this and let it rip!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Classic...ned--84374
(Jan. 23, 2019  1:54 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cheeto there's a tournament this Sunday in Northern VA. Stop bumpin' this and let it rip!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Classic...ned--84374

I already knew about that and it’s too far from here it’s 1 hour 30 minutes from here
Yeah. It's a 2 hour drive for me from central Maryland. But I'm 35 so I can basically do what I want and that includes waking up Too Dang Early on a Sunday so I can drive for Hours and Hours on toll roads just so I can Beyblade.

You have my sympathies. Perhaps once spring rolls around there will be some closer tournaments.
(Jan. 23, 2019  2:07 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Yeah. It's a 2 hour drive for me from central Maryland. But I'm 35 so I can basically do what I want and that includes waking up Too Dang Early on a Sunday so I can drive for Hours and Hours on toll roads just so I can Beyblade.

You have my sympathies. Perhaps once spring rolls around there will be some closer tournaments.
Okay I was just wondering when the next tournament is
So are there any plans for a tournament yet?
There are no current plans set in stone for a tournament after the one tomorrow. There is intent to have them by some of the organizers I believe, but no dates have been announced yet. Asking over and over again isn't going to make new tournaments show up any faster. Especially not when there's already one announced for tomorrow.

You Need to be patient while waiting for the news of the next tournament to show up.
Guys jtlyn I will be becoming a organizer on December 1st so I will probably be able to host one in January in the Va area so don’t lose hope
I will also be hosting a tournament in Maryland in December
(Apr. 06, 2019  3:04 PM)ZBREAKER Wrote: Keep us posted

I have a team in my Signature.
I could probably host an event here in VA. I just moved here after having a few events in the Northern CA Bay Area, and was looking for things to do with my weekends.
There are plenty of bladers in VA, you would have no trouble finding interest. Plenty of good parks in the region with covered pavilions. And there are some people in the area willing to judge, myself included. I got some experience with it shadowing Angry Face during TSO's previous tournament.
(May. 20, 2019  10:16 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I could probably host an event here in VA. I just moved here after having a few events in the Northern CA Bay Area, and was looking for things to do with my weekends.
Where in Northern VA? Great Falls?