[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

(Dec. 24, 2018  5:46 AM)OCTOJOHN Wrote: Sure just checked . Feb 3rd is wide open.  How can I help?

on top of arenas the man thing I help on the announcements when I have my hands full and a reminder on whats going on in the event as in the past Fremont events I have seen it gets a bit crazy.

(Dec. 24, 2018  6:46 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: @[ZYeYO] I can't go to tournaments on Sundays until after about 1:30 pm-ish. I can go on Saturdays any time before 1:30 and after 2:30, and maybe on weekdays during break.

I could host on Saturday but that would interfere with your (before 1:30 and after 2:30) time right? an event is likely to last at least a few hours
Hi - new to this site and interested in east bay events. Wish I knew about the meetup in Nov! Feb 3 works.
I'm game for Feb 3rd

Anyone down for another meetup in January maybe?
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:31 PM)tenox Wrote: I'm game for Feb 3rd

Anyone down for another meetup in January maybe?

let me through something out how about the 19th of Jan ? for a meet up.
jan is busy for me . im still set for feb 3rd w/ john_k_yard to compete
Okay so I'm thinking of having the 19th be a meet-up / Training Day so we can train but also I'd like to talk about how other judges and parents that want to help and participate in run things with the upcoming tournament

Change of plans 19 might not work out for me 20 though will be a better day anyone else okay with that?
What will the time and location be for the training day? My son is 7 years old and is very interested. Are there rules/guidelines we should review?
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:24 PM)Sdel Wrote: What will the time and location be for the training day?  My son is 7 years old and is very interested.  Are there rules/guidelines we should review?

Will be meeting at the Fremont Park the tournament location at 12 tomorrow on the 20th for the Beyblade training day mage and I are confirmed

It's not mandatory for Training Day but also it'd be a good idea to read up on the rules that way when the tournament comes you'll be more prepared I myself still need to get more familiarize with the all the rules.
I'm going to be there at 12 35 pm around that time

Due to wet conditions we decided to meet up at Fremont Central Park.
Looks like wet conditions again for the tournament this weekend(2nd/3rd). Is there an alternate location planned? I have a couple popup shelters but we would probably need 50 of them and a day to setup which isnt very practical. Just "playin it by ear" for now to see what the storm does?
(Jan. 31, 2019  1:40 AM)Max Aol Wrote: Looks like wet conditions again for the tournament this weekend(2nd/3rd).  Is there an alternate location planned?  I have a couple popup shelters but we would probably need 50 of them and a day to setup which isnt very practical.  Just "playin it by ear" for now to see what the storm does?
at the same park there seems to be a community center & indoor area that people play basketball in it's the building the blue one at the park if worse comes to shove we could always move it to their I'll keep you updated tomorrow I'm going to call them see how it all works cuz there also seems to be some shelter outside the community center where we can take shelter if worse comes from the rain but so far from the forecast it seems to be showers in some areas the pop up shelters will come in handy so please bring them if you can also I'm looking for some more judges if you don't mind reading a little bit of the rulebook it'd be nice to have you as a judge

If anyone that is attending to the upcoming tournament in Fremont and would like to help out I do need some extra judges the more the better equals faster we can get the tournament done just read the burst rule book a little bit and focus on how to win in a match and deck format sections those will be the primary ones to know and if you still have some questions when we get there at the tournament I can fill you in and I'm sure other Bladers to
(Mar. 02, 2019  11:53 PM)Beybladz Wrote: Any local tournaments coming up?

We recently held a tournament on February 24th, so it may be a while before another one is hosted
thinking about doing a meet up / tournament test on the 31 of march. how about it guys you all down for that?
Sounds good to me! I should be available Smile
(Mar. 19, 2019  10:57 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: thinking about doing a meet up / tournament test on the 31 of march. how about it guys you all down for that?

Yes, we would participate
I live in Alameda and want to be added to the Bay Area Bladers list.

(Mar. 19, 2019  10:57 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: thinking about doing a meet up / tournament test on the 31 of march. how about it guys you all down for that?

3/31 should work for me.  Where will it be?
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:25 PM)PhantomOrion189 Wrote: I live in Alameda and want to be added to the Bay Area Bladers list.

As in the alameda county the mythbusters did they're famous testing in?

It will be at the same area that we hold tournaments in Fremont Irvington Community Park on the backside of the bleachers near the side of the Parks Edge where it has big grassy area near the green Wall I will post a picture when I get home so it makes it easy for everyone to know where it is
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:12 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:25 PM)PhantomOrion189 Wrote: I live in Alameda and want to be added to the Bay Area Bladers list.

It will be at the same area that we hold tournaments in Fremont Irvington Community Park on the backside of the bleachers near the side of the Parks Edge where it has big grassy area near the green Wall I will post a picture when I get home so it makes it easy for everyone to know where it is

(Mar. 26, 2019  8:16 PM)Pizza__Master Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:12 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: As in the alameda county the mythbusters did they're famous testing in?

What time on Sunday?
(Mar. 26, 2019  8:16 PM)Pizza__Master Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:12 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: As in the alameda county the mythbusters did they're famous testing in?

What time on Sunday?

12pm
(Mar. 26, 2019  5:12 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:

Yes! That's the same Alameda.  I'm actually posting on behalf of my nine-year old bey blading enthusiast.  Would it be OK for him to join? We may be able to make it to Fremont on 3/31 at noon.
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:00 AM)PhantomOrion189 Wrote:

Yes! That's the same Alameda.  I'm actually posting on behalf of my nine-year old bey blading enthusiast.  Would it be OK for him to join? We may be able to make it to Fremont on 3/31 at noon.

Yes will be there
Heyo, just came across this community and thread! Was super into the scene many years ago and recently became interested to get back into it. SF local and excited to see the community is still going strong :3
Hello guys I'm in the Bay Area as well, although I'm still not tournament ready yet haha, I'm more of a casual player but I have competitive combos ready.