Baltimore, Maryland
29.03%
Washington D.C.
12.90%
Philidelphia, PA
16.13%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Ok, I'll PM them first.
When I move, it might be hard to make it to baltimore. Unhappy I'll definitely try
Putting together I team right now, so, brace yourself!
Is it possible to do a weekend trip and stay with Arupaeo? Since Arupaeo drives, it might not be such a bad trip.

Also, I picked Baltimore and DC over Silver Spring because there are no methods of public transit to Silver Spring for those coming from NY.
Considering my parents drive from MD to Florida every summer I would think they could drive me far, chances are 2 hours is the limit.
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Is it possible to do a weekend trip and stay with Arupaeo? Since Arupaeo drives, it might not be such a bad trip.

Also, I picked Baltimore and DC over Silver Spring because there are no methods of public transit to Silver Spring for those coming from NY.
That sounds good, I'll try to work something out.
I know you can take the metro from dc to silver spring though.
You guys in MD are creative. I'm sure you'll be okay. Grin

By the way, you can vote for multiple locations on that poll so if you can do Baltimore AND DC, please vote for both.
Sniper, Angry Birds, and KCPJ, you are all not on teams currently (that I know of) so do not vote. Uncertain

(Jul. 27, 2011  4:45 PM)othellog Wrote: I know you can take the metro from dc to silver spring though.
Yeah, but if a team is traveling from NY, that's one extra step that will prevent them from going because that will make the journey something like 6+ hours each way. It's unfair to those up north, which is why the location needs to be a compromise for everyone.
The Zodiacs are in. We just need transportion. Finally a team tourney! Also would team member have to battle against each other.
You wouldn't have to battle unless you all make it to the final block.

If you talk to The Problem, his dad has a seven seater van, which you may be able to all use together to travel if you help out on gas. Plus, his father is very liberal as far as driving distance, which would mean you guys might be able to travel to most if not all of the above locations.

You two should talk next time you hang out. Smile
But can your entire team go to New York? When I voted for every location, I voted that way because I knew that I could drive my entire team to every location and all of them could be available for a tournament.

Bluezee voted for New Brunswick over NY probably because not all of his team can make it to NYC, and Othellog voted without forming a team because he knows that he's strong enough to get a team together, which will probably have Arupaeo on it, who is family and can drive.

You need to clear it with the majority of your team.
Yeah. Thats a problem. I was acually thinking of quiting my team and joining a new one, something closer to me.
Ultimate KCPJ just said he needed to join a team. So does Sniper.

Hydreigon, don't vote unless you're on a team. Uncertain

(Jul. 27, 2011  5:01 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: The Zodiacs are in. We just need transportion. Finally a team tourney! Also would team member have to battle against each other.
Could you list the members of the Zodiacs?
Have them join my team! Then I would have 3 members who can come, counting me, and I might be able to get DragoonTalon to come.
I'm not in charge of organizing teams and you should not discuss it here. Talk to them about it via PMs.
I seriously wish I could go to this, but each location on the poll is way too far away
I vote for Washington DC. Im the team leader of "GoDs". Plus DC is the capitol of the country right? I know there is majority of NYC bladers up there. It couldnt hurt to come to my hometown eh? Tongue_out This shall be an exicting debate...

Deikailo, you got my support! Heres the list
Key=* means leader Co* means CoLeader
®[*]
Galaxy4Ever[Co*]
Breaker
geetster99
Team Name: The Zodiacs
Team Leader: Flame Aries
Co-Leader(if any): Still deciding
Other Team Members: Nuclear Hades, Kazekage, and Shadow_98
You cannot make it to Baltimore, Philidelphia, or New Jersey? I know Dakota's father drives so it is a possibility to go north of your current location. I did say don't vote for your home location, but rather, any location you can possibly go to. To vote for just one place because you are too lazy to travel is ridiculous because yes, it does hurt our wallets to go to you guys. It costs me $100 in gas to go to Silver Spring.
Yes I can make it to Baltimore. But others, I do not know how sure. Plus Dakota is on vacation and I do not know hwne he is coming back. It could be longer . I voted Baltimore and DC. The reason why I voted for DC was because its the capitol of the USA and the monument park has nice view to it, big land, we could have pinics and stuff. Example:

Nice view, land etc

So much fun!

Also I go to PA and NYC depending on my moms availability. If I cant go to the further location then its up to my mom seeing if I can go with Dakota or Dakota can just act as CoLeader and take the job.
I'm thinking of doing this around September to give everyone enough opportunity to arrange transportation. Not anytime soon.

Oh, okay, so you're just confirming places right now and everything else is a maybe. That's fine.
Deikailo, pm system won't let me pm you. Did you accidently add me to your ignore list?!
No, I have no idea why you can't PM me. What does the error say?
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote: No, I have no idea why you can't PM me. What does the error say?
Its working now, I do not know wtf happened.
jamdcor1, read the thread before voting. You're making yourself look like an idiot.
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You wouldn't have to battle unless you all make it to the final block.

If you talk to The Problem, his dad has a seven seater van, which you may be able to all use together to travel if you help out on gas. Plus, his father is very liberal as far as driving distance, which would mean you guys might be able to travel to most if not all of the above locations.

You two should talk next time you hang out. Smile
So even I if we battle each other our team wins?
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:12 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ultimate KCPJ just said he needed to join a team. So does Sniper.

Hydreigon, don't vote unless you're on a team. Uncertain

(Jul. 27, 2011  5:01 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: The Zodiacs are in. We just need transportion. Finally a team tourney! Also would team member have to battle against each other.
Could you list the members of the Zodiacs?
I listed it in the official east coast teams thread
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You guys in MD are creative. I'm sure you'll be okay. Grin

By the way, you can vote for multiple locations on that poll so if you can do Baltimore AND DC, please vote for both.
Sniper, Angry Birds, and KCPJ, you are all not on teams currently (that I know of) so do not vote. Uncertain

(Jul. 27, 2011  4:45 PM)othellog Wrote: I know you can take the metro from dc to silver spring though.
Yeah, but if a team is traveling from NY, that's one extra step that will prevent them from going because that will make the journey something like 6+ hours each way. It's unfair to those up north, which is why the location needs to be a compromise for everyone.
Im kinda the Madoka/Kenny of the Spiral Bladers(Bluezee's team) with training on the side so IDK?