[North/Central Pennsylvania] Tournament Interest Thread

any blader near Harrisburg/Philadelphia, pa  near some  intereing to  torment in Danville pa
(Jan. 09, 2020  7:32 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: any blader near Harrisburg/Philadelphia, pa  near some  intereing to  torment in Danville pa

You should know better than to do this!

You've made a regional thread in "Beyblade General" instead of the North America subforum.

You gave it the bad title of "any blader out there" which doesn't make your actual intent clear.

You didn't use an existing Pennsylvania tournament thread or make it clear in the title this was a thread asking for 3 other participants for a specific place on a specific/general date range.

I am going to move this into the correct subforum for you and probably into another thread, this time, but going forward, I'm just going to have to start deleting or warning posts with these kind of issues.
hopefully this is the appropriate forum for this. Still figuring this site out. But I'm looking to connect with bladers from Pennsylvania. Especially those who.are looking for a tournament in Central PA.
For these types of topics, you're probably looking for the North America WBO Beyblade Community section.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

There are some Pennsylvania topics (Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Central PA) but you can try your luck and open up a Central Pennsylvania topic.
can anyone make a tournaments near 19150 pennsylvania Philadelphia
Pennsylvania!?

What kind of battles will you do there vampire themed beyblades?
(Jun. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)Super A Wrote: Pennsylvania!?

What kind of battles will you do there vampire themed beyblades?

Why would they have vampire themed battles?
because most people think pennsylvania is haunted and because in burst evolution there was a vampire themed bey Deep Caynox
(Jun. 13, 2021  1:53 AM)Super A Wrote: because most people think pennsylvania is haunted and because in burst evolution there was a vampire themed  bey Deep Caynox

ok now I'm seeing you literally are a kid. Don't take anime seriously... it's a fictional show not real life so what if Chaos was a vampire themed beyblade? that doesn't mean anything for Pennsylvania.
I know I really like beyblade so I believe about that but not that pennsylvania is haunted
My son is 7 and very much into beyblade..also wondering if it’s any bladers around the Philadelphia area or groups. We are the only 2 bladers it seems trying to see if he can be around like minded people.