North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

If I talk things over with my parents, I may be able to go to the Raleigh one. I'd love to come. Smile
(Jul. 22, 2012  4:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: If I talk things over with my parents, I may be able to go to the Raleigh one. I'd love to come. Smile
And we would love to have you there with us!
Good to see HItsu back from retirement......
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:18 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Good to see HItsu back from retirement......

He never left , Just said he would. I feel i will be taking a break from competting. But not hosting or anything. We will see.
(Jul. 22, 2012  4:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: If I talk things over with my parents, I may be able to go to the Raleigh one. I'd love to come. Smile

Hope you can make it!!! Be nice to see my fellow writer! Don't get your hopes up on looks though. If you've seen my pics in "Pictures of Yourself!", you'd know... XD
Hey Dark when Are you gonna make the thread for the 28th?
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:18 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Good to see HItsu back from retirement......
Well, I only competed in the Plastics tournament for that sweet, sweet, face. And aside from that, I'm only competing if
1. The number of competitors are uneven for a block round robin.

2. There are less than eight people.
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:31 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Hey Dark when Are you gonna make the thread for the 28th?

When I can. Im busy today. And if I can't get my car issues fixed I might can't go.
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im busy today. And if I can't get my car issues fixed I might can't go.

This is why I want a White and Pink Mustang GT when I get my license...
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im busy today. And if I can't get my car issues fixed I might can't go.

This is why I want a White and Pink Mustang GT when I get my license...

That sounds like the Best car on Earth, Def!(After a white and red Charger, that is)

Anyways I hope you get those car issues fixed Dark...
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:40 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:31 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Hey Dark when Are you gonna make the thread for the 28th?

When I can. Im busy today. And if I can't get my car issues fixed I might can't go.
I'm going, I could give you a ride.
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:44 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'm going, I could give you a ride.

Id appreciate it. My inspection went out on my car and I forgot about it. And I have to get a few things fixed on it. And I dont know if it will be done by Saturday.
Ugh, can't go. We're going to Asheville on Friday and are staying until Monday. I was so close. Sorry guys :\
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:49 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Ugh, can't go. We're going to Asheville on Friday and are staying until Monday. I was so close. Sorry guys :\

Maybe next time?
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:49 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Ugh, can't go. We're going to Asheville on Friday and are staying until Monday. I was so close. Sorry guys :\

Dang. I really wanted to have a fellow writer compete with me. Unhappy
I just remembered I'm coming back from Kings Dominion on Saturday. I might be too tired to play. I'm also 99% sure that there will be enough for people to play.
YAY Darn! Well, considering Raleigh produced the same amount of people BeyDays did (if not more) I agree.
Hitsugiya can I catch a ride with you? If not I can't host. I'll know the damage to my car this afternoon
Oh, and I talked to TYSANDERS at class today. He said that he might try to find a ride to compete in Raleigh...
Wow Def. Top 25. Impressive!
(Jul. 24, 2012  10:30 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Wow Def. Top 25. Impressive!

I've been top 25 for a while, now, even before BeyDays was processed...
Hey Dark, who will host if you cant come Defstamina?
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:50 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Hey Dark, who will host if you cant come Defstamina?

My guess would be Hitsugiya.
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:00 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:50 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Hey Dark, who will host if you cant come Defstamina?

My guess would be Hitsugiya.
But Hitsugiya might not come. Dark's coming if Hitsugiya comes. Did you tell Dark that you changed your name so he can tell the commitee so you can get points. It's important

Unless I can get a ride this weekend is cancelled. For the simple fact my car is in the garage right now.