North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

You should've included the part of having to buy a $15 pass to get in once, and $30 for 3 days, hah.
(Jul. 11, 2012  6:18 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: You should've included the part of having to buy a $15 pass to get in once, and $30 for 3 days, hah.

Its a long shot if they even reply to me.
(Jul. 08, 2012  10:23 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  6:58 PM)x-fire Wrote: can you put me as maybe
Could you specify which tournament? If it's the one on the 15th, there's an official thread for that.

the one on the 28th

Has the paper with the tournament news been posted on the website?
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:59 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Has the paper with the tournament news been posted on the website?

Dark said it should be in tomorrow. Check the 7.0 Tournament discussion. On the last page.
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:04 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:59 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Has the paper with the tournament news been posted on the website?

Dark said it should be in tomorrow. Check the 7.0 Tournament discussion. On the last page.

Tomorrow or Sunday.

Also We are gonna have a plastic tourney. So lets start discussing that. I do have extra for others to use.
I should have my Plastics before next weekend, so I should be set, so I'll say otherwise if there's a change...

But yeah, confirm me for a Plastics tournament! Smile
Now that I actually have plastics, I wish I could go, but I'm gonna be in Orlando.
maybe they'll have a Plastics tournament there....
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I should have my Plastics before next weekend, so I should be set, so I'll say otherwise if there's a change...

You will be there. Ill have extra. My Wide Defense and Burning Kerberous will be here by then. Prizes for this would be store credit ETC. Just pointing that out.

Also Okisworn is a great seller. Thats who i buy from for plastics.
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:54 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I should have my Plastics before next weekend, so I should be set, so I'll say otherwise if there's a change...

You will be there. Ill have extra. My Wide Defense and Burning Kerberous will be here by then. Prizes for this would be store credit ETC. Just pointing that out.

I checked him out, but I'm buying from Esperr...
(Jul. 13, 2012  2:59 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:54 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I checked him out, but I'm buying from Esperr...

At least you can make it. Thats what matter.
Count Smallfry in for Plastics Day! He's using some of the ones I'm getting, and I'll call EL7 too. He's got some Plastics as well!
I have nothing better to do so I might as well go the plastics day XD I will have to borrow a bey from someone though...
At least I'll h e new parts for plastic tourney. If we can't do it at tier zero we will use the park.
So, I'm seeing dual HMS/Plastic/MFB tournaments becoming a "thing" this year. Want to do one of those?
I'm up for it if Awesomeness is...And Dark is the paper out yet with use in it?...
(Jul. 14, 2012  6:42 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I'm up for it if Awesomeness is...And Dark is the paper out yet with use in it?...

Nothing yet. Ill call the paper today.

Also if anyone is wanting to buy plastics I can get some in including Wide Defense. PM me for details.
Hey Dark, can me and smallfry borrow from you? Mom wants to wait until my birthday (Aug 23rd) to get some...
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:56 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, can me and smallfry borrow from you? Mom wants to wait until my birthday (Aug 23rd) to get some...

I got ya covered
I wish I had more money. Maybe I can buy some plastics next tournament. Or in 2 months... I don't want my parents to think that i'm addicted or stuff like that. XD haha
Just letting everyone know we are on for Plastic & HMS day. Prizes will be store credit because Plastics are expensive. So we need 2 more. Join now. Or else.
So we're not getting those CRIMSON, CELESTE, or FLAXEN face boosters for prizes?
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:37 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So we're not getting those CRIMSON, CELESTE, or FLAXEN face boosters for prizes?

You will have access to those. Im talking about prizes I usually provide.
Welp, Hitsu's B-Day Bash is over. Now to work on Plastics/HMS Remembrance Day...