North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

The 15th it is then.
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:08 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: The 15th it is then.

Sounds good to me. I would like to do one at the park. I think it would be a good way to change things up some.
Honestly, lets do it in August, because it's pretty hot right now.
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:14 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Honestly, lets do it in August, because it's pretty hot right now.

Sounds good to me. I do have a big tourney idea in the works. Just waiting on a response from a few ppl.
Since the 15th's at Tier Zer0 the Lesterkids will probably be there.
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:21 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Since the 15th's at Tier Zer0 the Lesterkids will probably be there.

They will be with there real mom that weekend IIRC.
Darn, I could try to contact white and Khyel.
So the Goldsboro is June 30th, at what time?
I believe registration is at 12:30 and the actual tournament is at 1:45
I saw the top of the thread...looks like this Goldsboro tournament date has changed...July 10th, now? ANd, the Raleigh tournament is July 28th at 11:00 am?
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:53 PM)kellystradling Wrote: I saw the top of the thread...looks like this Goldsboro tournament date has changed...July 10th, now? ANd, the Raleigh tournament is July 28th at 11:00 am?
Registration is at 11:00 AM

(Jun. 25, 2012  11:53 PM)kellystradling Wrote: I saw the top of the thread...looks like this Goldsboro tournament date has changed...July 10th, now? ANd, the Raleigh tournament is July 28th at 11:00 am?
No, there's already an official thread for the Goldsboro one, go discuss it there. But there is going to be another tournament on the 15th.
Hitsugiya is correct. We would love to see you at the tournament kellystradling. Do you live in NC?
(Jun. 25, 2012  11:33 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Darn, I could try to contact white and Khyel.

Don't forget to tell him to try and bring sirtrollington, too!
(Jun. 26, 2012  12:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hitsugiya is correct. We would love to see you at the tournament kellystradling. Do you live in NC?
It makes me uncomfortable when you say that. When I read it, theres a voice in my head that's like the "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" host's voice.

Defstamina, I'll be sure to.

Edit: I'm almost positive they carpooled last time, so it'd be great if I could find the person with the ride.
Hitsugiya: As long as my voice is in Regis Philbmin voice im ok with that.

So when does everyone want a tourney? 15th?
what kind of tournament is it
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hitsugiya: As long as my voice is in Regis Philbmin voice im ok with that.

So when does everyone want a tourney? 15th?
The 15th is fine with me( I never have anything to do thats why i'm gonna be at like all these tournaments)!!
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:04 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote: what kind of tournament is it
Do you mean where? It's in Goldsbro and the beyblades are MFB

The 15th is a Birthday Bash tournament for me if that's what you're asking.
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:11 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
The 15th is a Birthday Bash tournament for me if that's what you're asking.

That works. Ill get it booked this weekend.
Is this for 2012?
Oh, and can you do a tournament in Fayetteville?
This tournament is scheduled for July 10, 2012.
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:29 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: This tournament is scheduled for July 10, 2012.

I might be there. I might come with Awesomeness.
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:26 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Oh, and can you do a tournament in Fayetteville?

Raleigh is a better location. Game Theory will become a regular location.
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:29 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: This tournament is scheduled for July 10, 2012.

July 15th actually. The 10th is a Tuesday. I work on Tuesdays hah