North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Sorry Dark_Mousy for what I put a few posts up. I shouldn't have said what I said. I was kinda tired from doing something earlier today.
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:08 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: He's just asking if any of you would be interested. How're you guys supposed to know what he's asking if he doesn't post it in this thread?

Dark: How do you go up to South Carolina from North Carolina? LOL

Touche Angry. Touche.

(Jun. 07, 2012  2:19 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Sorry Dark_Mousy for what I put a few posts up. I shouldn't have said what I said. I was kinda tired from doing something earlier today.

Its ok man. I didnt mean to snap if it sounded like that. Im just trying to get another States tournament scene started up. And its a good reason to go to Myrtle Beach or something.
Actually, it is relevant to the thread, because he was asking NC bladers, if they were willing to attend a tournament in South Carolina.
I live in SC, so I'm up for a Myrtle Beach tournament. I can also go to a tournament on the 16th.
Now, SC's out of the question for me. Parental Restrictions (damn them Parental Restrictions XD) prevent me from leaving the state.

Maybe when I get my license in about a year...
(Jun. 07, 2012  6:22 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I live in SC, so I'm up for a Myrtle Beach tournament. I can also go to a tournament on the 16th.

Right now its just an idea. For me to do an out of state tournament requires either there to be a lot of ppl to be asking for one or for it to be near a vacation spot. It would be end of July or August sometime if it happened.
Hey would people come to a tournament in Cary?
(Jun. 08, 2012  9:50 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Hey would people come to a tournament in Cary?

We had a decent turn out for Cary. Around 14 people I think? Maybe a lil bit more.
So some people would come?
Maybe I'm just impatient, but I feel like I'm being ignored. Please put me down for the 16th.
(Jun. 08, 2012  10:25 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: Maybe I'm just impatient, but I feel like I'm being ignored. Please put me down for the 16th.

Your not being ignored i promise. I just haven't had a chance to update the OP. I just got home from work.
When's the tournament after June 9th?
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:38 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: When's the tournament after June 9th?

June 16th. IF you look at the title or the OP it would tell you.
PUT ME DOWN IM GOING
If that's for the 9th, there's already a thread in the official events for it...
Welp, now that today's done, time to work on this tournament. We got 7 people...
Does anyone think we should do another tournament in Raleigh after the one in Goldsboro?
(Jun. 10, 2012  1:29 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Does anyone think we should do another tournament in Raleigh after the one in Goldsboro?

Its already in the works. Its gonna be around the second week of June., Im gonna talk to Dudley about it this coming week. More info will be posted when its available.
I might be able to go to this tournament. Put me as a maybe. If I do go, it will be my first WBO tournament!!!
Smile
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:12 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I might be able to go to this tournament. Put me as a maybe. If I do go, it will be my first WBO tournament!!!
Smile

We would love to have you. This event will be approved by Tuesday.
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:12 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I might be able to go to this tournament. Put me as a maybe. If I do go, it will be my first WBO tournament!!!
Smile

Where will the tournament be anyways...
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:24 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2012  2:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
Smile

Where will the tournament be anyways...

I know in Goldsboro but at what place
Thank you!
(Jun. 10, 2012  4:20 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: Thank you!

Glad to help. Hope you can come.
Man, we have seven, we just need one more, and we can't seem to get it! Dang...