North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(May. 30, 2012  12:15 AM)blader9222 Wrote: i can make it to the raleigh. will someone be selling BD145?

I might have an extra.
We have alot of people coming to Raleigh. That is awesome. How many do we have? I think it is 15. Put midnightstriker as a maybe for Raleigh.
(May. 30, 2012  1:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 30, 2012  12:15 AM)blader9222 Wrote: i can make it to the raleigh. will someone be selling BD145?

I might have an extra.
ok thanx
(May. 29, 2012  8:06 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  7:58 PM)mysticblade777 Wrote: I think I can make it on a Saturday or Sunday. But for now I need some more parts launchers and grips...mostly string/beylaunchers

Saturday or Sunday are the only days i can do tournaments. And i can get launchers etc.get me 8 ppl and ill make it happen.
All I have is my team members but they aren't able to come. My cousin stopped playing and others don't play at all!

All I have is my team members but they aren't able to come. My cousin stopped playing and others don't play at all!

[/quote]

Then there isn't much i can do. I have to hold tournaments where the most people can come. I can't just bring 7 or 8 people with me to every event. Other people have to help with it.
Hey dark when is the thread for the tournament on June 9 for raleigh going to be up?
I guess I can try to make it to Raleigh, but if I don't, I probly wouldn't win with the bey combos I have
What time is the June tournament?I don't mean what day, though. I mean like 5:00 ect.
(May. 30, 2012  6:19 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey dark when is the thread for the tournament on June 9 for raleigh going to be up?
Later this weeek I've been busy

(May. 30, 2012  7:19 PM)mysticblade777 Wrote: I guess I can try to make it to Raleigh, but if I don't, I probly wouldn't win with the bey combos I have

Never doubt yourself. Speak positive Never speak negativity over what you do.
(May. 30, 2012  8:42 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 30, 2012  6:19 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey dark when is the thread for the tournament on June 9 for raleigh going to be up?
Later this weeek I've been busy

(May. 30, 2012  7:19 PM)mysticblade777 Wrote: I guess I can try to make it to Raleigh, but if I don't, I probly wouldn't win with the bey combos I have

Never doubt yourself. Speak positive Never speak negativity over what you do.

...bakushin capricorn 105 r2f? I doubt it...
Mysticblade you could try bakushin 105 WD
Take that discussion to Build Me A Combo!.

Anyways, I have a mom in my tennis class at college (no Dark, she's not for you) who has 2 boys, 17 and 14. They might be able to join in time for June 9th if they are interested...
(Jun. 01, 2012  3:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Take that discussion to Build Me A Combo!.

Anyways, I have a mom in my tennis class at college (no Dark, she's not for you) who has 2 boys, 17 and 14. They might be able to join in time for June 9th if they are interested...

My cut off age is 27. Smile But it would be nice to have more ppl. Give them some promo cards.
I'll be selling an Ifraid and Saramanda on June 9th if anyone's interested.
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:49 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll be selling an Ifraid and Saramanda on June 9th if anyone's interested.
I might buy saramanda.

(Jun. 01, 2012  11:31 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:49 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll be selling an Ifraid and Saramanda on June 9th if anyone's interested.
I might buy saramanda.

And I might get Ifraid...
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: it would be nice to have more ppl. Give them some promo cards.

I am waiting to see if they get interested in it or not before I give the promo card. Don't wanna have to waste one. I wanna make em count...
I just want some Zero-G. i don't really care if it's bad or not...
(Jun. 01, 2012  5:43 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I just want some Zero-G. i don't really care if it's bad or not...

I have stuff you can use for Raleigh if you need it.
How much?
(Jun. 01, 2012  9:55 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote:
How much?
Not 100% sure at the moment. 10-15 though.
Dark, Y U NO update OP?
Ok I'll buy one
(Jun. 02, 2012  3:01 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark, Y U NO update OP?

Because ive been lazy & busy.
shoot i got ifraid anyway from my aunt. o well i got a 230 and a wd from it
sweet i posted the 1000 post on this..... sweet. and i may/may not make it to Raliegh. depends on money, plus i believe i am going to a store that was founded by my buddy Raymond's great grandfather with him. srry.