North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jun. 02, 2012  6:24 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: i may/may not make it to Raliegh. depends on money, plus i believe i am going to a store that was founded by my buddy Raymond's great grandfather with him. srry.

Well, that doesn't really matter because you wouldn't really put an impact on the results anyway, so yeah...

Anyways, I should have the decision of the two boys by Tuesday whether they will create accounts and sign up or not...
1 week til the tournament! Hope the thread comes up soon.
(Jun. 02, 2012  11:26 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: 1 week til the tournament! Hope the thread comes up soon.

Considering Dark, it's probably either gonna be up the day before the tournament, or (because I said this) today...
(Jun. 02, 2012  11:18 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  6:24 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: i may/may not make it to Raliegh. depends on money, plus i believe i am going to a store that was founded by my buddy Raymond's great grandfather with him. srry.

Well, that doesn't really matter because you wouldn't really put an impact on the results anyway, so yeah...

Datz mene, yo. :\

I'd've liked to possibly (lol) make it to Raleigh, but If I'm gonna go to an event that weekend, it'll probably have to be Richmond. (It's a fifteen-minute shorter drive xD)
(Jun. 02, 2012  11:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  11:26 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: 1 week til the tournament! Hope the thread comes up soon.

Considering Dark, it's probably either gonna be up the day before the tournament, or (because I said this) today...

Today or tomorrow it will be up. Please realize ive been really busy since i got back. And i havent even caught up on Sleep. Thread will be up soon tho.
There will be more tournaments in Raleigh if this is good right?
Also is the Raleigh tournament at 1 PM
All discussion of the Raleigh tournament on June 9th goes in the official thread here.
OP been updated. Check it ou now. Yes now.

WHere would be good places for everyone to have a tournament in the future?
Richmond Smile
o carp cancel me for the 15th and 16th. ill be in ohio
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:48 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Richmond Smile

Isnt Richmond the 10th?
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:51 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: o carp cancel me for the 15th and 16th. ill be in ohio

ok. We will miss you.
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:58 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:51 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: o carp cancel me for the 15th and 16th. ill be in ohio

ok. We will miss you.

Well, I won't but everybody else will, haha...
I can go to the 16th. That makes 7.
This is in Goldsboro, isn't it? If so, I could be able to get those 2 boys to come (if they accept. I find out tomorrow...)
(Jun. 04, 2012  11:49 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: This is in Goldsboro, isn't it? If so, I could be able to get those 2 boys to come (if they accept. I find out tomorrow...)

Yes it's Goldsboro
Yes, Richmond is the 10th. Just a shameless plug...
(Jun. 04, 2012  1:46 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Yes, Richmond is the 10th. Just a shameless plug...

If i had the gas money i would come judge and being stadiums
Would anyone be interested in going up to Richmond on Sunday for there event?
Wheres the June tournament thread? My birthday is two days after! :-)
(Jun. 05, 2012  11:01 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Wheres the June tournament thread? My birthday is two days after! :-)

The one for this weekend is in the Official events forums. Check there.
So would anyine wanna go up to south carolina for a tourney?
South Carolina should not be discussed in this thread.
He's just asking if any of you would be interested. How're you guys supposed to know what he's asking if he doesn't post it in this thread?

Dark: How do you go up to South Carolina from North Carolina? LOL
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:08 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Dark: How do you go up to South Carolina from North Carolina? LOL

Space paradox, duh... This isn't Earth, it's Portal 2! XD
(Jun. 06, 2012  11:52 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: South Carolina should not be discussed in this thread.

A: This is my thread. Not yours.

B. I was asking so we can have enough for South Carolina to have one. SC has never had a tournament. They do not have an active thread. AND SC Bladers have come in this thread before.