North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(May. 26, 2012  10:24 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: For June, put me as a maybe.

Okwe will
(May. 25, 2012  9:06 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Maybe next Saturday, June 2nd at Tier Zer0? I need to do some practice with it, and you have the most test-worthy parts...

I might can dothat. Then we can test oyt my new zero g stadium
Okay then, so this one's done. Now let's focus on June 9th in Raleigh...
Gratz on the epic win Dark. All 3 battles very close but with skills that kills a good victory was had. Be proud man, we all are of you!
pssssst June 10th at One eyed Jacques in Richmond. Bring it!
Hey Dark, we might need to reschedule our meeting to get my Wing. Looks like Saturday's gonna be busy...
(May. 28, 2012  11:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, we might need to reschedule our meeting to get my Wing. Looks like Saturday's gonna be busy...

Ok just let me know when. Im off tomorrow. So we can meet up then if you wish.
(May. 28, 2012  12:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  11:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, we might need to reschedule our meeting to get my Wing. Looks like Saturday's gonna be busy...

Might need to be later in the evening then. I got a college class from 9 to 10:30 every Tuesday and Thursday...
(May. 28, 2012  1:45 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Gratz on the epic win Dark. All 3 battles very close but with skills that kills a good victory was had. Be proud man, we all are of you!
pssssst June 10th at One eyed Jacques in Richmond. Bring it!

Thanks man. I got so much footage to upload. Thisnwas awesome. Im gonna getnlike 3 faces just for this weekend
(May. 28, 2012  12:40 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  12:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Might need to be later in the evening then. I got a college class from 9 to 10:30 every Tuesday and Thursday...

I actually have to head uptothe college around 11. So we could meet then
That'll work. Meet me near the tennis courts at that time. If it's raining, I'll be at the parking lot next to the Spruce building (between courts and Spruce building)
(May. 28, 2012  6:27 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That'll work. Meet me near the tennis courts at that time. If it's raining, I'll be at the parking lot next to the Spruce building (between courts and Spruce building)

What time? I'll be there to see an advisor.
I will be done at 10:30, so anywhere after that, as long as I don't have to wait forever, haha.
(May. 28, 2012  8:21 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I will be done at 10:30, so anywhere after that, as long as I don't have to wait forever, haha.

Ill be there by 1045.just be where i can see you.
Hey put me as a maybe for Raleigh
(May. 28, 2012  11:39 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey put me as a maybe for Raleigh

Ok will do. Did you happen to make it this past weekend?
(May. 29, 2012  2:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  11:39 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey put me as a maybe for Raleigh

Ok will do. Did you happen to make it this past weekend?
Yeah I was there
Hey I actually no I can come so put me as a confirmed for June
(May. 29, 2012  7:20 PM)mysticblade777 Wrote: What about Salisbury or Welcome?

Personally i didnt think there was much in Salisbury. And ive never heard of Welcome NC.
Welcome is sorta a small area so, I guess it wouldn't be on a map but it is on highway 52 so I know where it is and salisbury is ok I think there is a fair amount of bladers there. Unfortunately I will have to represent my team...oh well heh heh.
(May. 29, 2012  7:44 PM)mysticblade777 Wrote: Welcome is sorta a small area so, I guess it wouldn't be on a map but it is on highway 52 so I know where it is and salisbury is ok I think there is a fair amount of bladers there. Unfortunately I will have to represent my team...oh well heh heh.

If we can get 8 bladers together id do an event.
I think I can make it on a Saturday or Sunday. But for now I need some more parts launchers and grips...mostly string/beylaunchers
(May. 29, 2012  7:58 PM)mysticblade777 Wrote: I think I can make it on a Saturday or Sunday. But for now I need some more parts launchers and grips...mostly string/beylaunchers

Saturday or Sunday are the only days i can do tournaments. And i can get launchers etc.get me 8 ppl and ill make it happen.
Welcome is about 15 miles south of Winston-Salem, about a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, and Salisbury is even farther south. Quite a distance, but it could work in due time...
When is the June Tournament? My birthday is in June. Thanks!
June 9th at Game Theory in Raleigh...
i can make it to the raleigh. will someone be selling BD145?