North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Feb. 03, 2012  3:37 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: *Retreats back to NC forum to further discuss CGS plan* I'll try contacting them about this, also DS have you gotten a BB-10 yet?

If by DS you mean me, then no I do not, however I am trying to bribe my friend into letting me but one of his. Also, call me DS88 if you're gonna shorthand it, so I'm not confused...

If you're talking to someone else, well, sorry, didn't know.

Also, confirm me and smallfry (of course) for this tournament February 18th. I will ask EL7, BBJ, and all the kids as well...

OK i got you guys confirmed.
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:58 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: hey if my friend comes to cheer me on does he pay a fee?
i thought he wanted to play but he said he just wanted to cheer me on. he says he would be destroyed

NO he doesnt have to.
Come on guys we just need a few more people and we will have this approved.
he says maybe now. idk if he is or not it is confusing me. but i am confirmed most likely. also i have my combo list final draft
1.Diablo Nemesis C145 (or H145 still deciding though i like C145 more right now) RF
2.Gravity Perseus D125 HF
3.Phantom Orion BD
4.Burn Unicorno AD145 WD
5.Flame Libra T125 ES
6.Storm Leone 135 B
7.Basalt Bull 230 CS
8.Storm PegasusII LW105 LF
9.Grand Cetus T125 RS
(Feb. 07, 2012  1:19 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: he says maybe now. idk if he is or not it is confusing me. but i am confirmed most likely. also i have my combo list final draft
1.Diablo Nemesis C145 (or H145 still deciding though i like C145 more right now) RF
3.Phantom Orion BD
4.Burn Unicorno AD145 WD
5.Flame Libra T125 ES
6.Storm Leone 135 B
7.Basalt Bull 230 CS
9.Grand Cetus T125 RS

This belongs in Build Me a combo #2. OR just pm me.
(Feb. 06, 2012  7:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Come on guys we just need a few more people and we will have this approved.

Well Dark, just remember: if you can't get your Feb. 18 tournament rolling, there's always mine. xD

But seriously, good luck with this one and your tournament on the eleventh!
(Feb. 07, 2012  4:03 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  7:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Come on guys we just need a few more people and we will have this approved.

Well Dark, just remember: if you can't get your Feb. 18 tournament rolling, there's always mine. xD

But seriously, good luck with this one and your tournament on the eleventh!

Thanks. Im hoping both of these events will be big. I almost was going to go to Roanoke for a YGO regional. Even tho i quit the game i would have gone.
(Feb. 07, 2012  1:38 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2012  1:19 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: he says maybe now. idk if he is or not it is confusing me. but i am confirmed most likely. also i have my combo list final draft
3.Phantom Orion BD
4.Burn Unicorno AD145 WD
5.Flame Libra T125 ES
6.Storm Leone 135 B
7.Basalt Bull 230 CS
9.Grand Cetus T125 RS

This belongs in Build Me a combo #2. OR just pm me.
I was just saying my combos i was using for the tournament, not asking advice.
finally found my missing bey Earth Bull GB145 SD
Well, hope ya do good with those beys, dude! Smile

(Feb. 09, 2012  12:15 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, hope ya do good with those beys, dude! Smile

Already got that taken care of. IM hoping to get enough people signed up at this weekends event to get this one approved.
If 20 people sign up, then you should be able to get the 8 needed to confirm the 18th tournament...
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: If 20 people sign up, then you should be able to get the 8 needed to confirm the 18th tournament...

We should have no problem with the 18th event. I just gotta get a few people to confirm this weekend. Honestly this weekend i hope its big enough to do double elimination. I have some really cool software that run it. And ive been wanting to use it for a while. It can also do basic round robin.
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: If 20 people sign up, then you should be able to get the 8 needed to confirm the 18th tournament...

We should have no problem with the 18th event. I just gotta get a few people to confirm this weekend. Honestly this weekend i hope its big enough to do double elimination. I have some really cool software that run it. And ive been wanting to use it for a while. It can also do basic round robin.

Hm, pretty interesting! Do you mind if I see a little bit of the software if I can?
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:54 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Hm, pretty interesting! Do you mind if I see a little bit of the software if I can?

Of course. Ill show anyone who wants to see it. Its actually a website i found thanks to some YGO ppl i chat with online. Im training you to become a TO for West VA when you move there. SO i gotta show you all this stuff. And ill be showing Ziro & Hitsugiya.
Ah, that's pretty cool!!! I could really use that for when I host a tournament! Smile

(Feb. 10, 2012  3:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ah, that's pretty cool!!! I could really use that for when I host a tournament! Smile

OK i was just planning worst case scenario. Best case scenario is you host a BeyDay event while im at AN this year. That is sorta my plan. HAH
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:12 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Ah, that's pretty cool!!! I could really use that for when I host a tournament! Smile

OK i was just planning worst case scenario. Best case scenario is you host a BeyDay event while im at AN this year. That is sorta my plan. HAH

That would be a very good idea, actually. I might actually have to think about that. Speechless Tongue_out
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Which I'll hopefully be able to go to.

Quote:Which I'll hopefully be able to go to.

I was hoping you could come. I figured you could. Just didnt put your name on the list yet.
I am going to ask BBJ and the others over the course of the next week to make accounts and join for this one, since they are all too busy for the 11th tourney.

Also, Dark, I know you mentioned it at CGS, but when is the next wave of Metal Masters beys coming out again?
(Feb. 10, 2012  5:48 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am going to ask BBJ and the others over the course of the next week to make accounts and join for this one, since they are all too busy for the 11th tourney.

Also, Dark, I know you mentioned it at CGS, but when is the next wave of Metal Masters beys coming out again?
We should get enough people by tomorrow for next weeks event.

I believe in March. But next time ask this in Ask a question get an answer or just pm me.
i might come and srry i havent been going to any tournaments our internet's down so i cant go too the WBO to look for tournaments, the only reason im on now is because im using my neaghbors computer.
Hope you can come, dude. We only have 5 people...
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:41 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hope you can come, dude. We only have 5 people...
Also, about that explosion. Water under the bridge now. (I'm still in the Valentines mood, so this might change (Just kidding (no really though I'm serious (nah dude it's ok you're still my pal (I seriously can't forgive you though (Just kidding))))).
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:41 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hope you can come, dude. We only have 5 people...
Also, about that explosion. Water under the bridge now. (I'm still in the Valentines mood, so this might change (Just kidding (no really though I'm serious (nah dude it's ok you're still my pal (I seriously can't forgive you though (Just kidding))))).

Okay, you're scaring me. I am just gonna assume you're bi-polar XD Just kidding...

Either way, you didn't get deja vu of exploding again (this time against EL7), and you still won the tournament after 2 playoff elimination round-robins. Pretty good.