North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jan. 30, 2012  3:50 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Just saying, I don't know if smallfry will want to come practice at game summit, and EpicLibra7 had a issue, so I might be the only one coming to practice.

And another thing, since I have a few more kids on my street that beyblade, I'll try to get them recruited and into the tournament over the course of the week.

The quicker we can get them recruited. I want to have a bigger tournament this month. And the quicker we can get the events approved.
OK, I will try to get in contact with them ASAP. Also, which day do you plan on going to Game Summit; Saturday or Sunday?
ill see if i can. tell me what time it will be at and if i can i will be there by around then. you will have to stay out front by the pickup area to show me where it is. i know it is near me and ds88's school a few minutes down the road
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:27 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: ill see if i can. tell me what time it will be at and if i can i will be there by around then. you will have to stay out front by the pickup area to show me where it is. i know it is near me and ds88's school a few minutes down the road

I hope ya can. And that's a big signature. Put that in a Spoiler...
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: OK, I will try to get in contact with them ASAP. Also, which day do you plan on going to Game Summit; Saturday or Sunday?
What? There's only one date for it, and that's this Saturday.

(Jan. 31, 2012  12:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:27 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: ill see if i can. tell me what time it will be at and if i can i will be there by around then. you will have to stay out front by the pickup area to show me where it is. i know it is near me and ds88's school a few minutes down the road

I hope ya can. And that's a big signature. Put that in a Spoiler...
Or a smaller font size.
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2012  11:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: OK, I will try to get in contact with them ASAP. Also, which day do you plan on going to Game Summit; Saturday or Sunday?

Well, I didn't know, I wasn't paying attention Tongue_out Anyway, Dark, is there gonna be a specific time for your practicing this weekend?
ya is there?
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:33 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Well, I didn't know, I wasn't paying attention Tongue_out Anyway, Dark, is there gonna be a specific time for your practicing this weekend?

Right now im not sure if im gonna go. There is a concert my church is going to. And the lineup is awesome. If i go ill be there all day. Id be on Tekken most of the day if im there.
(Jan. 31, 2012  3:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:33 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: What? There's only one date for it, and that's this Saturday.

Right now im not sure if im gonna go. There is a concert my church is going to. And the lineup is awesome. If i go ill be there all day. Id be on Tekken most of the day if im there.

Ok well, if you are, I might be there around 2, if that's fine.

And about this tournament, I have gotten into contact with them and they said they will think about it. I told them to be quick and decide...
(Jan. 31, 2012  3:33 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  3:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  12:33 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Well, I didn't know, I wasn't paying attention Tongue_out Anyway, Dark, is there gonna be a specific time for your practicing this weekend?

Ok well, if you are, I might be there around 2, if that's fine.

And about this tournament, I have gotten into contact with them and they said they will think about it. I told them to be quick and decide...

I appreciate everything your doing. I have high hopes for February events.
(Jan. 31, 2012  3:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I appreciate everything your doing. I have high hopes for February events.

No problem. I have been trying...
Come on guys we just need 1 more person for the February 11 tournament
i have a friend who wants to participate, but needs to make an account. i am helping him make one so he can
I also have a few of my new recruits making accounts. That means we should get more beybladers ( and more people Dark should be able to beat Wink ) for this tournament. Some of them said they might come to practice at Game Summit as well...
(Feb. 01, 2012  12:22 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I also have a few of my new recruits making accounts. That means we should get more beybladers ( and more people Dark should be able to beat Wink ) for this tournament. Some of them said they might come to practice at Game Summit as well...

As of right now im going to the Game Summit. But It could change. Ill let everyone know. Also get them signed up quick. We need more people.
(Feb. 01, 2012  12:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  12:22 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I also have a few of my new recruits making accounts. That means we should get more beybladers ( and more people Dark should be able to beat Wink ) for this tournament. Some of them said they might come to practice at Game Summit as well...

As of right now im going to the Game Summit. But It could change. Ill let everyone know. Also get them signed up quick. We need more people.

You got it. If everyone signs up for an account, we should have at least 7 people recruited. And as I said, some of them might come to Game Summit...
you can put me down for tier zero
(Feb. 01, 2012  2:44 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: you can put me down for tier zero

Ok i added you.
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Ok i added you.
How did you know that I could go before I told you that I did (right now)?
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Ok i added you.

Because i know everything.

But seriously i just knew you could. Its less then 5 miles from your house.
This event just got approved also.
i may b late to practice tomarrow because i am doing community service at a thrift store. also may still b able to come to tournaments, thanks to me having to do other community service at other places. i think in goldsboro.
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:23 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:07 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok i added you.

Because i know everything.

But seriously i just knew you could. Its less then 5 miles from your house.
This event just got approved also.
*Retreats back to NC forum to further discuss CGS plan* I'll try contacting them about this, also DS have you gotten a BB-10 yet?
hey if my friend comes to cheer me on does he pay a fee?
i thought he wanted to play but he said he just wanted to cheer me on. he says he would be destroyed
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:58 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: hey if my friend comes to cheer me on does he pay a fee?
i thought he wanted to play but he said he just wanted to cheer me on. he says he would be destroyed
He knows it's not ALL about competition, and he can compete solely for the purpose of having fun with friends right?
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: *Retreats back to NC forum to further discuss CGS plan* I'll try contacting them about this, also DS have you gotten a BB-10 yet?

If by DS you mean me, then no I do not, however I am trying to bribe my friend into letting me but one of his. Also, call me DS88 if you're gonna shorthand it, so I'm not confused...

If you're talking to someone else, well, sorry, didn't know.

Also, confirm me and smallfry (of course) for this tournament February 18th. I will ask EL7, BBJ, and all the kids as well...