North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Nov. 23, 2011  5:17 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: I guess I will be able to go since the nov. 20th tournament was awesome and i'm out for revenge. ill post updated answer l8r
EpicLibra are you Libra destroyer?

Judging by the fact that there's a libra as the pic, he ran on an entire sentence, and the word "revenge" is in the reply, I'm pretty sure it is Libra Destroyer aka Brandon. That short, long blonde haired kid at the tournament lives on base like I do. We live a bike ride from each other. We sometimes battle each other to train. He thinks he's so good. He's not better than me, but it's good to train with him a little bit.
wrong i whoop you a lot but your bro is a little more difficult. you choose stamina and def. all the time. your bro mixes it up
and yes i am
Hey are the videos from the Nov. 20 tournament going to be posted?
(Nov. 23, 2011  6:15 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: wrong i whoop you a lot but your bro is a little more difficult. you choose stamina and def. all the time. your bro mixes it up
and yes i am
Hey are the videos from the Nov. 20 tournament going to be posted?
Yeah, sorry I am lazy when it comes to Youtube because it takes like an hour for each video to upload.
IM in the process of uploading pictures and videos. Ill be finishing it up tonight since im of work tomorrow.
k cause i wanna c block 1 and the battles i missed
So are they on yet? I can't wait to see them
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:18 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: k cause i wanna c block 1 and the battles i missed

Did you play in the tournament? I think i got you under a different username.Were you libra destroyer?
I would like a new tournament in NC. There would be an expansion to my experience.
ya because i forgot my account name. sorry about the confusion.
hey justin Smile
same
Hey Devin
Hey Dark, Can you post a link to the video when you post it?
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, Can you post a link to the video when you post it?

Haven't posted anything yet I'll try to do it tonight. Been busy with work and thanksgiving stuff
(Nov. 24, 2011  7:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, Can you post a link to the video when you post it?

Haven't posted anything yet I'll try to do it tonight. Been busy with work and thanksgiving stuff

Ok that's fine, but after you get the video up on the Internet, can you post a link?
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:09 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  7:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Ok that's fine, but after you get the video up on the Internet, can you post a link?

Ill post it when im finished. Been a busy and emotional week for me. I was gonna do it Monday but didn't have a chance to because i had to go to the graveyard. And work Tuesday and Church Wednesday. Results have just been uploaded. And ill be sending passport money off tomorrow.

And kinston is about 45 mins from Goldsboro.
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:09 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  7:14 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Haven't posted anything yet I'll try to do it tonight. Been busy with work and thanksgiving stuff

Ill post it when im finished. Been a busy and emotional week for me. I was gonna do it Monday but didn't have a chance to because i had to go to the graveyard. And work Tuesday and Church Wednesday. Results have just been uploaded. And ill be sending passport money off tomorrow.
Ok then. Take your time, Dark. I can wait...
srry i ment greensboro or burlington
Family still hasnt decided when. So im gonna start the process of getting Blue Ox. More info to come.
Would Kinston work for everyone? They have a really nice game/candy store in the mall. Im going to talk to them on Saturday. aiming for a Dec 17th/18th tournament.
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would Kinston work for everyone? They have a really nice game/candy store in the mall. Im going to talk to them on Saturday. aiming for a Dec 17th/18th tournament.
The 17th would be really good for me and my bro. We'll probably have the same beys from Nov. 20th, because we never got time to test more.
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Would Kinston work for everyone? They have a really nice game/candy store in the mall. Im going to talk to them on Saturday. aiming for a Dec 17th/18th tournament.
That'll be really good for me and my bro. We'll probably have the same beys from Nov. 20th, because we never got time to test more.
I ordered Death Quetz.

(Nov. 30, 2011  11:42 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
That'll be really good for me and my bro. We'll probably have the same beys from Nov. 20th, because we never got time to test more.
I ordered Death Quetz.
Oh, yeah, because Quetz is awesome now that blader9222 proved it's not useless.
(Dec. 01, 2011  12:34 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:42 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:31 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That'll be really good for me and my bro. We'll probably have the same beys from Nov. 20th, because we never got time to test more.
I ordered Death Quetz.
i know i was surprised it did so good if I've beaten dark or gman i would got into the finals Angry death is great
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:04 AM)blader9222 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  12:34 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:42 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I ordered Death Quetz.
i know i was surprised it did so good if I've beaten dark or gman i would got into the finals Angry death is great
I was surprised to see Death do so well. With 125RDF, it doesn't do so well, but customized, it does WAY better.
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:40 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:04 AM)blader9222 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  12:34 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Oh, yeah, because Quetz is awesome now that blader9222 proved it's not useless.
I was surprised to see Death do so well. With 125RDF, it doesn't do so well, but customized, it does WAY better.
Glad, gman beat the both of you, he is my student after all. Merely a result of my training. It's common sense a bey would do better customized.