North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

put me as a maybe since at the last tournament i got a passport. BTW Ziro I want a rematch since i really didnt start winning til i got my combo down at the end of the tournament
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:37 AM)blader9222 Wrote: put me as a maybe since at the last tournament i got a passport. BTW Ziro I want a rematch since i really didnt start winning til i got my combo down at the end of the tournament

Okay, no problem but you did here about what I did to hitsugiya's beyblade? And yes hitsugiya I am never going to let that go... I'm very childish.
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:48 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:37 AM)blader9222 Wrote: put me as a maybe since at the last tournament i got a passport. BTW Ziro I want a rematch since i really didnt start winning til i got my combo down at the end of the tournament

Okay, no problem but you did here about what I did to hitsugiya's beyblade? And yes hitsugiya I am never going to let that go... I'm very childish.
yeah but i didnt see it, thanx for the rematch
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:52 AM)blader9222 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:48 AM)Ziro Wrote:

That's only if this tournament goes through you heard what Dark said. So we might have on to that rematch until November.
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:57 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:52 AM)blader9222 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:48 AM)Ziro Wrote: Okay, no problem but you did here about what I did to hitsugiya's beyblade? And yes hitsugiya I am never going to let that go... I'm very childish.

That's only if this tournament goes through you heard what Dark said. So we might have on to that rematch until November.
Next time I'll be sure to snipe you with my bey destroyer.
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:01 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:52 AM)blader9222 Wrote: yeah but i didnt see it, thanx for the rematch

hitsugiya im the dude who kept sniping you

(Oct. 10, 2011  2:01 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:52 AM)blader9222 Wrote: yeah but i didnt see it, thanx for the rematch

And still lose. Also based on past events my beyblade is the bey destroyer Cute
Ill make a decison on the Oct 22nd date later this week. As of right now im gonna take a few days off. Tomrrow i will get everything submitted to Kei/Kai-V
Yeah, add me as a maybe. I tried to come to the Oct. 8th tourney, but I was held up in traffic for hours. ;s

ps; Fix up the "maybe" list. xP
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:27 AM)Ahmir Wrote: Yeah, add me as a maybe. I tried to come to the Oct. 8th tourney, but I was held up in traffic for hours. ;s

Ill be fixing it up. But this tournament might be put on hold until Nov. Just depending on how i feel.
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:27 AM)Ahmir Wrote: Yeah, add me as a maybe. I tried to come to the Oct. 8th tourney, but I was held up in traffic for hours. ;s

Ill be fixing it up. But this tournament might be put on hold until Nov. Just depending on how i feel.

Since we have all these people sign up already if you don't feel like having the tournament maybe I could run it.
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:36 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:29 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Since we have all these people sign up already if you don't feel like having the tournament maybe I could run it.

I might run it. I just dont know if i want to have it at Blue Ox again. Just give me a couple of days and we can figure something out.
put me as a maybe please.
When is Dark's b-day.
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:03 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: put me as a maybe please.
When is Dark's b-day.

Ill add you to the maybes. And my birthday is Nov 18th.
I'll probably make a thread for a team of NC bladers today.
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:53 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll probably make a thread for a team of NC bladers today.

What's the name? I'm still rooting for troll blaze or dark insanity wolf.
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:17 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:53 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll probably make a thread for a team of NC bladers today.

I'm sorry but those were the first things I picked up. I threw up/
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:21 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:17 PM)Ziro Wrote:

I'm sorry but those were the first things I picked up. I threw up/
Okay you may want to see a doctor about that (I don't blame you)... But seriously what's the name?
Honestly the thing about putting a team thread up is everyone in this state would want to join. I would rather start a small team with both of you and know all 3 of us were on a higher caliber before we start recruiting more.
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:45 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Honestly the thing about putting a team thread up is everyone in this state would want to join. I would rather start a small team with both of you and know all 3 of us were on a higher caliber before we start recruiting more.
True, true. I didn't want to have a huge NC team anyways just a few of bladers I know.

(Oct. 10, 2011  11:52 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:45 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Honestly the thing about putting a team thread up is everyone in this state would want to join. I would rather start a small team with both of you and know all 3 of us were on a higher caliber before we start recruiting more.
True, true. I didn't want to have a huge NC team anyways just a few of bladers I know.

Exactly, And as a team i like to be able to see my team mates.

Yeah, anyone can claim to be a good blader but anyone can lie as well and we've seen each other in person and we know how good each other is.
Yeah I made a picture of our team represented by anime characters!
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:17 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Yeah, anyone can claim to be a good blader but anyone can lie as well and we've seen each other in person and we know how good each other is.

Exactly. Also as a team we can lend each other parts, practice, and its good to have numbers when we go to a tournament. We could keep the prizes within the team if we can keep winning.
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yeah I made a picture of our team represented by anime characters!

That is truely hilarious... Who's who?