North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

You could have given me the metal face! Dark are you going to make a Goldsboro tournament?
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:38 AM)Ziro Wrote: You could have given me the metal face! Should I post a link to the on the other NC thread to get so more people?
No, U Mad Bro? That metal face deserved that death!

(Oct. 09, 2011  4:45 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:38 AM)Ziro Wrote: You could have given me the metal face! Should I post a link to the on the other NC thread to get so more people?
I'm more mad that you posted the link and not me...
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:47 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:45 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
I'm more mad that you posted the link and not me...
I can live with that. I predict that my Phantom Orion will be here tomorrow.
What should we call this? I think Blader Jam 3.0, you know to keep the series going.
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:13 AM)Ziro Wrote: What should we call this? I think Blader Jam 3.0
LOL I was thinking alone the lines of, Derp: The Gathering
hey dark mousy you did a lot better with this tourney than the last and i hope everybody enjoyed it
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:14 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:13 AM)Ziro Wrote: What should we call this? I think Blader Jam 3.0
LOL I was thinking alone the lines of, Derp: The Gathering

Well, I think it should be called The Blader Bash Blaster 1.0

Anyone agree?

(Oct. 09, 2011  1:55 PM)beybladerperry Wrote: hey dark mousy you did a lot better with this tourney than the last and i hope everybody enjoyed it

This tournament hasn't happened yet...We still need more people to even make it official.
sign me up for a maybe
FML Yesterday I received a note in the mail that my package needed a signature and they left a note for me 2 pick it up at the post office on Monday truly retarded.
Dark put me up as confirmed.
(Oct. 09, 2011  10:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dark put me up as confirmed.

Yay!!!! Now I can break another one of your beyblades Cute and Dark 10 below might be coming I'll get him to post later.
im coming to the tornament
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:20 AM)10 Below Wrote: im coming to the tornament
Sweet! So we need about 3 more people correct?
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:28 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:20 AM)10 Below Wrote: im coming to the tornament
Sweet! So we need about 3 more people correct?
I threw away all my metal faces 'cause I hate them now.
why do you hate them
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:38 AM)Ziro Wrote: You could have given me the metal face! Dark are you going to make a Goldsboro tournament?

I would love to do a Goldsboro tournament. This month would be awesome. Maybe a Halloween tournament? Or a birthday bash for me and Ziro next month? Thoughts//opinions. I kinda doubt im gonna run one in Greenville in 2 weeks.
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:13 AM)Ziro Wrote: What should we call this? I think Blader Jam 3.0, you know to keep the series going.

We will keep up with that series, but if we do a Halloween tournament or a birthday tournament we will call it something different for that occasion.
(Oct. 09, 2011  1:55 PM)beybladerperry Wrote: hey dark mousy you did a lot better with this tourney than the last and i hope everybody enjoyed it

I didnt place as well as i wanted but i did have a lot more help. My judges were absolutely amazing.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:42 AM)beybladerperry Wrote: why do you hate them

Hitsugiya and I had a battle at the end of the last tournament and I broke his beyblade making him throw away a metal face.

I personally love the idea of a birthday tournament (even thought it would make me fell spoiled Tired). Hitsugiya you could get me a metal face Cute teehee.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:50 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Hitsugiya and I had a battle at the end of the last tournament and I broke his beyblade making him throw away a metal face.

how did you break it. What combo did you use?
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I used my MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB, I believe he used MF Scythe Ketos 230D. I have no idea how I broke his beyblade especially since mine was attacking his from the bottom.

I don't know but earlier that day if I used it more than 20 times it would literally explode. I don't trust metal faces anymore. Also now I made a new combo that is an improvement from my last in a way.

And that combo would be?
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:57 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:50 AM)Ziro Wrote: Hitsugiya and I had a battle at the end of the last tournament and I broke his beyblade making him throw away a metal face.

I don't know but earlier that day if I used it more than 20 times it would literally explode. I don't trust metal faces anymore. Also now I made a new combo that is an improvement from my last in a way.

We need to meet up soon and practice. You also have a few parts i want to try out.
Are you coming to this tournament?