North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

======================================
[Image: North+Carolina+Tournament+Discussion+OP+picture.png]

Hello Bladers of North Carolina! This is the hub for discussion on tournaments happening within our state! If you want to drum up interest for an event here in the Tar Heel State, or need info on the latest developments in our community, this is the place to go!

We do have a few rules, though:
  • No SPAMMING. We want to keep this thread clean. Clutter just adds to confusion, and makes everything hard to navigate. This includes 1-liners like "Cool thread," or "That's awesome!".
  • Discussion on tournaments in other areas should not be posted here! If you want to discuss tournaments in South Carolina, Virginia, or other areas nearby, please use the designated tournament thread for the state you are discussing.
  • Please don't post if you have nothing relevant to say about an upcoming tournament that you want to attend/propose. We don't want a thread full of unsuccessful event proposals. If you want to propose something, you have to commit and follow through.
  • If you know you probably won't be able to make it to a tournament, please don't post and say you're an unconfirmed attendee. We want to keep the numbers realistic, so don't ask us to list you as a maybe unless you genuinely have a shot at coming!
  • Don't confirm for an event unless you're 100% sure you will be able to make it! We've had real trouble with this in the past, so please don't confirm unless it's really set in stone.

And, of course, all the rules for the rest of the World Beyblade Organization apply here as well.

Good luck! If this works, it'll be NC's fourth tournament! We're actually starting to become big in the tournament scene!
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:28 AM)TITAN Wrote: Good luck! If this works, it'll be NC's fourth tournament! We're actually starting to become big in the tournament scene!

Can i confirm or at least put you as a maybe? We are trying to do monthly tournaments.
i may come (thats my only sat. off of marching band.)
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:27 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: i may come (thats my only sat. off of marching band.)

I'll add you as a maybe
I'll be coming for sure I'll being my stadium too.
(Sep. 30, 2011  5:57 PM)Ziro Wrote: I'll be coming for sure I'll being my stadium too.

Ok man I'll add you to this. If we host this tournament idk if we will do a November tournament since my birthday is in November and some people need help with a tournament in va.
Okay my birthday is in November too. Any specific tournament people need to help with in Virginia or is that just a general statement.
(Sep. 30, 2011  7:15 PM)Ziro Wrote: Okay my birthday is in November too. Any specific tournament people need to help with in Virginia or is that just a general statement.

When is your birthday? There might be a tournament in Richmond VA or Roanoke VA.
November 20th. I might go to a Virginia tournament depending on the date.
(Oct. 01, 2011  11:18 PM)Ziro Wrote: November 20th. I might go to a Virginia tournament depending on the date.

I would also be there for that tournament. Just depending if im going sky diving or not. Its right after my birthday
Put me as a maybe, I literally just discovered this thread lol.
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Put me as a maybe, I literally just discovered this thread lol.

ok i did
put me as maybe because woodman321 told me on the phone that if he is going he can give me a ride over there with him.
i just found out about this threat
Last tournament here was awesome, but I had to leave early. I want a rematch with everyone that went there last time including ziro.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:38 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Last tournament here was awesome, but I had to leave early. I want a rematch with everyone that went there last time including ziro.

We may just do this in NOv.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:38 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Last tournament here was awesome, but I had to leave early. I want a rematch with everyone that went there last time including ziro.
Well aren't I popular. Anyway if I came to the tournament could I be a judge?
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Any specific day so far because if you think about it what could be better than a Birthday Bey Bash.... If the tournament is on your birthday.
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:00 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Any specific day so far because if you think about it what could be better than a Birthday Bey Bash.... If the tournament is on your birthday.

We could totally do a tournament in my hometown and do it as a birthday bash. That would be awesome
Either way if you win or lose you get prizes because of the presents.

(Oct. 09, 2011  3:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:00 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We may just do this in NOv.

We could totally do a tournament in my hometown and do it as a birthday bash. That would be awesome
That would also work to my favor since we live in the same town, including gman. Smile I'll make sure to use my own new blader regalia!
What is it, if you don't mind my asking.
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:48 AM)Ziro Wrote: What is it, if you don't mind my asking.
Scythe Ketos 230 D
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Scythe Ketos 230 D
So the same thing I destroyed (literally) at the tournament. Does g1998man know about this tournament he would probably be at least a maybe.
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:56 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Scythe Ketos 230 D
So the same thing I destroyed (literally) at the tournament. Does g1998man know about this tournament he would probably be at least a maybe.
Yes he does. Yes that one Smile I threw away that metal face! He went to sleep after we dropped him off at his house and didn't feel like getting online.