North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

are there any bladers in the Newport NC area?

i wanna find new people to battle not just me vs me
(Feb. 08, 2021  8:14 AM)7Cents Wrote: are there any bladers in the Newport NC area?

i wanna find new people to battle not just me vs me

We’re out of Jacksonville and we’re having a tournament March 27th. There’s still a spot open if you’re able to attend
Any bladers in the Durham NC area?

Any bladers in the Durham NC area?
(Dec. 11, 2018  10:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can we get a tournament in the concord or Charlotte area?

Are there groups for kids around Concord/Charlotte area?  Thanks.
(Mar. 27, 2021  9:22 PM)jumpinbeybuster Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2018  10:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can we get a tournament in the concord or Charlotte area?

Are there groups for kids around Concord/Charlotte area?  Thanks.

There’s constant tournaments in Charlotte area, 2 a month at least
Any Tournaments on the Eastern side coming up?
(May. 05, 2021  1:25 AM)JustANerdyDad Wrote: Anything near Hickory area?

Theres a pretty big one coming up in the Monroe area if you're able to attend. Its a little over an away but itll be a lot of fun NC Beyblade Premiere
(May. 11, 2021  5:33 PM)Dcx45 Wrote: I get it now Metal tournament NC 146 daneborg road has to be near me

Sounds to me like you're located in the Durham area. I'm not too far away, and I've thought about hosting an MFL tournament (If there's enough interest, of course), so you may be in luck.
(May. 11, 2021  5:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  5:33 PM)Dcx45 Wrote: I  get it now Metal tournament NC 146 daneborg road has to be near me

Sounds to me like you're located in the Durham area. I'm not too far away, and I've thought about hosting an MFL tournament (If there's enough interest, of course), so you may be in luck.

Thanks and make it on July 20

post it on may 20
(May. 12, 2021  2:49 PM)Dcx45 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  5:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Sounds to me like you're located in the Durham area. I'm not too far away, and I've thought about hosting an MFL tournament (If there's enough interest, of course), so you may be in luck.

Thanks and make it on July 20

post it on may 20

I don't recall mentioning when I'd host the event; I may not host it, depends entirely on the interest of the community. I doubt it'll be anytime soon, as BuilderROB's attempt at hosting a different format didn't go too well.
I blade but I live in Jacksonville NC anyone gonna host another tournament here
(May. 24, 2021  3:17 PM)Ninepoundhammer Wrote: I blade  but I live in Jacksonville NC anyone gonna host another tournament here
StayCool aka four gaming host tournaments in the Jacksonville area sometimes so keep posted for them
Yeah I know I bladed in the last one and only scored one point an all new low even though it was my first tournament I'm itching to get back into the stadium again and prove my metal
Hey all,

New to Beyblade scene, and was wondering if there were any Bladers in the Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill).

A friend of mine and myself are starting out, but really wanting to get into the comp scene. We are in the Raleigh/Cary area.
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:29 PM)DoomShizzle Wrote: Hey all,

New to Beyblade scene, and was wondering if there were any Bladers in the Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill).

A friend of mine and myself are starting out, but really wanting to get into the comp scene. We are in the Raleigh/Cary area.

There will be an event there soon. NC is fairly active Smile
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:33 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:29 PM)DoomShizzle Wrote: Hey all,

There will be an event there soon. NC is fairly active Smile

Nice! That's awesome.

I saw there are a good amount of events in the Charlotte area, and a few monthlies a few hours further. I'd like to make it out to those eventually too, but if there ever is an event in RDU I'm there for sure!
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:39 PM)DoomShizzle Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:33 PM)StayCool Wrote: There will be an event there soon. NC is fairly active Smile

Nice! That's awesome.

I saw there are a good amount of events in the Charlotte area, and a few monthlies a few hours further. I'd like to make it out to those eventually too, but if there ever is an event in RDU I'm there for sure!

I plan to host in Raleigh in September hopefully. It will more than likely be in Pullen Park. I'm from Raleigh originally so I definitely want to make a trip home to get an event going. Be sure to keep checking back here for updates.
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:45 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:39 PM)DoomShizzle Wrote: Nice! That's awesome.

I plan to host in Raleigh in September hopefully. It will more than likely be in Pullen Park. I'm from Raleigh originally so I definitely want to make a trip home to get an event going. Be sure to keep checking back here for updates.

Awesome. That'll give me time to amass more Beys. I'll definitely keep an eye out and let my friend know as well. Looking forward to it!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting an event on the 31st of this month in Hickory, here's the link to the tournament thread if anyone is interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Doofens...ry--100359
there should be a north carolina battle royale battle like somebody builds a giant stadium and we battle in it
if somebody can help me get the money i will build u one i can build u a massive $30 beystadium https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD
i love beyblade but what it the point to it i need answers

if u like beyblade u are mentally disabled
anybody wanting to 1v1 in the burlington area? dm me

anybody want to 1v1 today and meet up at graham regional park in haw river 1575 N Jim Minor Rd, Haw River, NC 27258 to cursing no toxcity and no bets

time maybe 2:30
Would anyone be interested in playing a format other than Burst Standard, possibly BSL or MFL? No specific date or venue, just gauging interest for the future.