North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Oct. 02, 2020  12:58 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Anyone planning a tournament in Raleigh?

I couldn’t. Raleigh is five hours away from me. I can try and do one that’s within your reach, but not one that’s actually in Raleigh.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:58 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Anyone planning a tournament in Raleigh?

I couldn’t. Raleigh is five hours away from me. I can try and do one that’s within your reach, but not one that’s actually in Raleigh.

Mint Hill was really hard, maybe around Chapel Hill or Jordan Lake, furthest I’ll go is Greensboro (by “I’ll” I mean my mom will let me)
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:03 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I couldn’t. Raleigh is five hours away from me. I can try and do one that’s within your reach, but not one that’s actually in Raleigh.

Mint Hill was really hard, maybe around Chapel Hill or Jordan Lake, furthest I’ll go is Greensboro (by “I’ll” I mean my mom will let me)

Greensboro is a maybe. It’s a little under 4 hours but I’m not even sure I can do that far. I’ll see what I can do after my event in Georgia.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:03 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Mint Hill was really hard, maybe around Chapel Hill or Jordan Lake, furthest I’ll go is Greensboro (by “I’ll” I mean my mom will let me)

Greensboro is a maybe. It’s a little under 4 hours but I’m not even sure I can do that far.  I’ll see what I can do after my event in Georgia.

Fafnir_F3 and I are close friends and I know he isn’t able to go over one and a half hours away.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:07 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Greensboro is a maybe. It’s a little under 4 hours but I’m not even sure I can do that far.  I’ll see what I can do after my event in Georgia.

Fafnir_F3 and I are close friends and I know he isn’t able to go over one and a half hours away.

Well, the farthest I’ve went is that Mint Hill tournament I hosted. My absolute maximum is 4 hours, and like I said, that’s a stretch. I’d love to have a tournament there if I can though.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:07 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Fafnir_F3 and I are close friends and I know he isn’t able to go over one and a half hours away.

Well, the farthest I’ve went is that Mint Hill tournament I hosted. My absolute maximum is 4 hours, and like I said, that’s a stretch. I’d love to have a tournament there if I can though.

If you know anyone closer to Raleigh please contact them.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:20 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well, the farthest I’ve went is that Mint Hill tournament I hosted. My absolute maximum is 4 hours, and like I said, that’s a stretch. I’d love to have a tournament there if I can though.

If you know anyone closer to Raleigh please contact them.

You can try and PM #Fafnir as I know he is closer to Raleigh and could probably do a tournament there.
We may do one in November in Raleigh with the release of the new All in One Set. We have to see how my work schedule works out. I will update as necessary. Hello everyone also, it's been a while.
Does anyone host Metal Fight tournaments anymore? ._.
I got into beyblades again just after the Monroe tournament became full... Anyone planning a tournament in the western North Carolina area? Honestly if there is any tournament anywhere in the state I would go.
I have been expanding my Bey collection and now have 6 really good beyblades so I think I am ready to fight!
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:27 PM)FrostFafnir Wrote: I got into beyblades again just after the Monroe tournament became full... Anyone planning a tournament in the western North Carolina area? Honestly if there is any tournament anywhere in the state I would go.
I have been expanding my Bey collection and now have 6 really good beyblades so I think I am ready to fight!

BuilderROB, which is NC’s main organizer now is primarily in the western area so, your set there.
Is there a list of organizers and their area in NC? If I can ever hit 50 post I plan on becoming one.
(Oct. 15, 2020  3:16 PM)froztz Wrote: Is there a list of organizers and their area in NC? If I can ever hit 50 post I plan on becoming one.

Not that I know of but I can list a bunch of them based on NC tournaments lately if you want.
All the ones this year seem to be hosted by BuilderROB, I see one by Fafnir.
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:04 PM)froztz Wrote: All the ones this year seem to be hosted by BuilderROB, I see one by Fafnir.

There’s one in NC that is being hosted by Phantomflame, although he lives in SC so he may not count in your case.
Right the one next week, I searched for older ones so missed that one. I actually live in SC as well but the thread didn't seem too active. Pre COVID I routinely traveled between DC, VA, TX, and CA so could possibly host there as well, maybe I'll see about the organizers in those locations as well.
Hey I want to join what are the requirements
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:27 PM)DeadEye35 Wrote: Hey I want to join what are the requirements

This is not a team. It is a discussion thread for North Carolina tournaments. If you are talking about tournaments, which one are you referring to?
Are there any tournaments near Fuquay/Holly Springs area or apex/Raleigh/Cary area?
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:19 PM)flyry Wrote: Are there any tournaments near Fuquay/Holly Springs  area or apex/Raleigh/Cary area?

The organizers are trying to get one set up near Raleigh, i might try to become an organizer to do so.
Smile I really hope that they do so set one up near there because I live right near there
I know most NC organizers, if not all, are in the Mountain region, I would like some feedback to see how much of a need there is for a Piedmont organizer.
what is a peedmont,u mean like the mountain land,   Or like the Raleigh area and flat land
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:43 PM)flyry Wrote: what is a peedmont,u mean like the mountain land,   Or like the Raleigh area and flat land

Im pretty sure the piedmont is the triangular area consisting of high point Greensboro and Winston Salem. I actually live in Winston soo
ok so r they hosting them/any of them there.