North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I can travel anywhere. If Dark_Mousy is cool with it we can try to set something big up in Charlotte also if it’s more convenient for anyone on the west side of NC
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:47 AM)StayCool Wrote: I can travel anywhere. If Dark_Mousy is cool with it we can try to set something big up in Charlotte also if it’s more convenient for anyone on the west side of NC

That would be really great!
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:47 AM)StayCool Wrote: I can travel anywhere. If Dark_Mousy is cool with it we can try to set something big up in Charlotte also if it’s more convenient for anyone on the west side of NC

Charlotte is great for me! I'd definitely try to come!
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:47 AM)StayCool Wrote: I can travel anywhere.  If Dark_Mousy is cool with it we can try to set something big up in Charlotte also if it’s more convenient for anyone on the west side of NC

Would it be a weekend ?
(Mar. 04, 2020  10:10 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:47 AM)StayCool Wrote: I can travel anywhere.  If Dark_Mousy is cool with it we can try to set something big up in Charlotte also if it’s more convenient for anyone on the west side of NC

Would it be a weekend ?

Tournaments almost always take place on weekends.
Certainly!
I’m so happy so many tournaments are happening in North Carolina although I wish a metal tournament would happen
(Mar. 04, 2020  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  10:10 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Would it be a weekend ?

Tournaments almost always take place on weekends.
what about 
Carolina's Finest
(Mar. 05, 2020  1:31 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  10:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Tournaments almost always take place on weekends.
what about 
Carolina's Finest

There’s a very small chance I’ll even be able to come to that one, and if I for sure can’t come, I’ll ask to deregister.
(Mar. 05, 2020  1:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  1:31 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: what about 
Carolina's Finest

There’s a very small chance I’ll even be able to come to that one, and if I for sure can’t come, I’ll ask to deregister.
awww man..
So we back in the mines got our pickaxe swingin’ from side to side, side, side to side.
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:17 PM)Dacatman Wrote: So we back in the mines got our pickaxe swingin’ from side to side, side, side to side.

awwwwwwww man!
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:43 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:17 PM)Dacatman Wrote: So we back in the mines got our pickaxe swingin’ from side to side, side, side to side.

awwwwwwww man!

I said that cause you said “aww man” first... that was a sad response

It messed up my rhythm 🙁
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:46 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:43 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: awwwwwwww man!

I said that cause you said “aww man” first... that was a sad response

It messed up my rhythm 🙁

Guys, this is not a chat room. Maybe do this in the appropriate place next time? (Not in the WBO btw).
Sorry, he said aww man, I had to
(Mar. 05, 2020  8:56 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Sorry, he said aww man, I had to

Not really, no. PM’s is the only place I can imagine this kind of thing being allowed, so take it to there I guess.
Hey everyone I completely goofed and booked the May tournament on a holiday weekend. I don't want there to be any inconvenience with travel or prior engagements with family/friends. I would like to know if it would be better to push the tournament back to June 13th? I know that's deep into the future, my bad. I cant do anything before then because of my work schedule. I'd like to get as much feedback as possible. Keep it as it is or change? Please let me know what you'd prefer.

Dark_Mousy TheBeybladeKid timeking14 @Edallurs2.0 the_lamaboy Fafnir_F3 Dacatman Lucidcode70 LTS AjBlader2100 Lincjx BAMK07 ldrago16 Bladerfrank Malakaihotshot TurboCentipede
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:55 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hey everyone I completely goofed and booked the May tournament on a holiday weekend. I don't want there to be any inconvenience with travel or prior engagements with family/friends. I would like to know if it would be better to push the tournament back to June 13th? I know that's deep into the future, my bad. I cant do anything before then because of my work schedule. I'd like to get as much feedback as possible. Keep it as it is or change? Please let me know what you'd prefer.

Dark_Mousy TheBeybladeKid timeking14 @Edallurs2.0 the_lamaboy Fafnir_F3 Dacatman Lucidcode70 LTS AjBlader2100 Lincjx BAMK07 ldrago16 Bladerfrank Malakaihotshot TurboCentipede

Even then I’m not sure I could go, but I am much more likely to go then than the current date.
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:55 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hey everyone I completely goofed and booked the May tournament on a holiday weekend. I don't want there to be any inconvenience with travel or prior engagements with family/friends. I would like to know if it would be better to push the tournament back to June 13th? I know that's deep into the future, my bad. I cant do anything before then because of my work schedule. I'd like to get as much feedback as possible. Keep it as it is or change? Please let me know what you'd prefer.

That should work for me. Smile
Yeah ill give it some time for more people to respond, just looking for what's more convenient. Thank yall for the input

The May date is fine with me.
June works better. But I can attend either dates. Just need enough notice for work.

And I may need to buy some Beyblades hah
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: June works better. But I can attend either dates. Just need enough notice for work.

I may know a guy...lol
StayCool I can not go to the one in May, but I may (get it) be able to go to the one in June.
(Mar. 09, 2020  10:25 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: June works better. But I can attend either dates. Just need enough notice for work.

I may know a guy...lol

We’ll be in touch then. 

I kind of want to do an AMA on my Beyblade FB page to re introduce myself to the community. 

Fun fact: I was once jn charge of the WBO social media.