North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Sep. 08, 2019  2:46 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Bump. I wish NC was more active.
Me too I love beyblade and I'm kinda new but it is so cool to see how theirs literal communities and IRL tourneys but not much activity lately huh
(Sep. 09, 2019  5:09 AM)GNP Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  2:46 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Bump. I wish NC was more active.
Me too I love beyblade and I'm kinda new but it is so cool to see how theirs literal communities and IRL tourneys but not much activity lately huh

Are you in NC? If so, Welcome!
Hi does anyone live near Raleigh/Wake Forest so we could meet up.
Ello. Im gonna try to become an organizer to get the nc blading scene more active. Ill only be able to hold tournaments around mt.airy if it works tho. Would anybody here compete?
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:34 AM)BlazikenFace Wrote: Ello. Im gonna try to become an organizer to get the nc blading scene more active. Ill only be able to hold tournaments around mt.airy if it works tho. Would anybody here compete?

I could.
Dark_Mousy

(Sep. 18, 2019  9:52 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: it would be nice if it were more south like in Greensboro

(Sep. 13, 2019  10:09 PM)speedy6107 Wrote: Hi does anyone live near Raleigh/Wake Forest so we could meet up.

ya
i live in graham so i think it could work any where
in nc for me
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:34 AM)BlazikenFace Wrote: Ello. Im gonna try to become an organizer to get the nc blading scene more active. Ill only be able to hold tournaments around mt.airy if it works tho. Would anybody here compete?

i would
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:31 PM)Tman312 Wrote:

i would
i couldn't actually
Wow, i didn't think people would actually compete. Welp, time to get to work.
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:09 PM)speedy6107 Wrote: Hi does anyone live near Raleigh/Wake Forest so we could meet up.

I'm friends with Fafnir_F3 and we live in Raleigh.

I go there all the time I'll go and Fafnir_F3 might as well.
(Sep. 20, 2019  5:26 AM)BlazikenFace Wrote: Wow, i didn't think people would actually compete. Welp, time to get to work.

All you need is two stadiums and some prizes and your set
I'm very happy there's more activity here! I might can come BlazikenFace
I don’t live in NC yet but I should be moving there by November
It’ll be almost 4 hours away but I think I can make it that far
(Sep. 25, 2019  9:44 PM)Tman312 Wrote: This page has become quiet

Agree.
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:13 PM)BlazikenFace Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  9:44 PM)Tman312 Wrote: This page has become quiet

Agree.

How's becoming an organizer going BlazikenFace?
take mine with a grain of salt, how about setting up somewhere in Wilson, NC?
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:46 PM)ValkyrieBURST Wrote: take mine with a grain of salt, how about setting up somewhere in Wilson, NC?

That's a little over 5 and a half hours away for me, so 50/50 for me
(Sep. 30, 2019  4:46 PM)ValkyrieBURST Wrote: take mine with a grain of salt, how about setting up somewhere in Wilson, NC?

2 hrs and 41 minutes for me. Mt. Airy is a good location IMO.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

2 hrs and 41 minutes for me. Mt. Airy is a good location IMO.

A town in the middle of NC would be the best place to host a tournament.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: 2 hrs and 41 minutes for me. Mt. Airy is a good location IMO.

A town in the middle of NC would be the best place to host a tournament.
The best place for the organizer is most likely the place the tournament will be. How far away from Mt. Airy are you?
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A town in the middle of NC would be the best place to host a tournament.
The best place for the organizer is most likely the place the tournament will be. How far away from Mt. Airy are you?

Almost 4 hours.