North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

sign me up for a maybe two
I hope all of you can make it to it!!

And no, I did not steal EL7's combos, I just simply changed the performance result...
it did well in attack stadium
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:16 AM)blackmist123 Wrote: sign me up for a maybe

OK ill add you. Which event tho??
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:20 AM)Zeo BlackStar Wrote: sign me up for a maybe two

(Feb. 28, 2012  3:22 AM)Toby BlackStar Wrote: me three for a maybe
lol ryhme

Are you all from NC?
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:32 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: it did well in attack stadium

HF has more stamina then RF. But if you were to hit a Basalt or Duo you would KO yourself more then likely.
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Are you all from NC?
It's written in their profile that both of the BlackStars are from South Carolina.
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:35 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Are you all from NC?
It's written in their profile that both of the BlackStars are from South Carolina.

Oh I see. I was being lazy. Been sick and running a fever today.
hitsu as long as you have wifi there i will face you on the day of the tourney
in pokemon black
ok the kinston tournament idea has fell through. Im booked on that day for something else. Would anyone be able to make a March 11th and 18th events?
I can take the 11th and 18th.
I can make it on the 11th!
Ok ill confirm both of you. Do you guys like the 2 tournaments a month thing?
(Mar. 01, 2012  12:15 AM)blackmist123 Wrote: srry i cant go grounded

It's ok. Maybe next time.
Yes, I do like this, and smallfry9730 can come to this one (if it gets proposed in time).
Add me as a maybee i dont know if im busy this weekend
(Mar. 01, 2012  2:23 AM)DaBozz23 Wrote: Add me as a maybee i dont know if im busy this weekend

The event i was planning for this weekend had to be postponed. Something came up for me. THe 11th & 18th are my planned events.
(Mar. 01, 2012  12:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ok ill confirm both of you. Do you guys like the 2 tournaments a month thing?
To be honest I don't like it too much. It was a nice surprise at first but I have stuff going on a lot so now I'm missing a lot of tournaments. Also I prefer things in moderation that includes tournaments. And also sometimes the tournaments fall through and then I'm unable to go to either one. But this is just my opinion.Cute

This is true Ziro. Im thinking we are gonna slow down to one per month. I know May we will have 2. One before and after AN. Also im ready to buy my tickets ertc.
me and toby cant come he has a broke arm and i hav a bruised rib shin and arm and broken leg
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:38 AM)Zeo BlackStar Wrote: me and toby cant come he has a broke arm and i hav a bruised rib shin and arm and broken leg

Ok, I hope you guys are ok. THe next tournament will be on March 18th
Could anyone make it to a March 11th or 12th event?
Me and smallfry should be able to. I can tell BBJ if I try...
Ill have more info if i can do a March 10th11th event. Right now the plan is the 17th. And maybe the 24th. Ill call the shop and ask. Who all could make a March 10th event? I know:

Dark_Mousy
Smallfry
Defstamina
Hitsugiya