North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I never announced that I would be able to go to either of the tournaments; but who am I kidding? I've made it to all of NC's tournament September 2011 +, so yeah, you can confirm me. Am I really that predictable?
(Mar. 05, 2012  2:27 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I never announced that I would be able to go to either of the tournaments; but who am I kidding? I've made it to all of NC's tournament September 2011 +, so yeah, you can confirm me. Am I really that predictable?

Considering you live less then 10 miles away, yeah. Your one of our most consistent players. We need a few more if we ar egonna do next weekend.

Also to anyone who actually cares:
Some of us are going to Richmond for a tournament. i got 2 spots left in my car. First come first serve basis if you wanna come.
Bazooka is a maybe for the 11th or 12th tourney
Please let me know as soon as possible about the 11th or 12thyou so I can plan for it. Need any help with judging etc?
(Mar. 06, 2012  3:52 AM)Prue Wrote: Please let me know as soon as possible about the 11th or 12thyou so I can plan for it. Need any help with judging etc?

I dont mind the extra help. If you could bring more competitors that would be awesome.
I just got some not so great news. We have to bow out of the NC tourney for this month
(Mar. 06, 2012  8:27 PM)Prue Wrote: I just got some not so great news. We have to bow out of the NC tourney for this month

It's ok. What about next month
A good possability but I won't know until we get closer to the date. I'll keep an eye out for it though.
Hi dark are you going to have a tournament in Raleigh anytime sooner
(Mar. 06, 2012  10:23 PM)Bazooka Wrote: A good possability but I won't know until we get closer to the date. I'll keep an eye out for it though.

Awesome just let me know. Ill at least see you in April.
(Mar. 08, 2012  7:45 PM)sonicx161 Wrote: Hi dark are you going to have a tournament in Raleigh anytime sooner

Ill look into a Raleigh tournament for April.
Ok cause I can make it to one that is in the area you had in Raleigh
(Mar. 05, 2012  2:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ill have more info if i can do a March 10th11th event. Right now the plan is the 17th. And maybe the 24th. Ill call the shop and ask. Who all could make a March 10th event? I know:

Dark_Mousy
Smallfry
Defstamina
Hitsugiya
I can make it on the 10th

(Mar. 08, 2012  8:53 PM)Ziro Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2012  2:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ill have more info if i can do a March 10th11th event. Right now the plan is the 17th. And maybe the 24th. Ill call the shop and ask. Who all could make a March 10th event? I know:

Dark_Mousy
Smallfry
Defstamina
Hitsugiya
I can make it on the 10th

Idk if we can put it together. Not enough people I'll see what I can do tonight
Ok, Dark check it... I can probably make it on the 24th, and as for the whole raleigh tournament theory...... You are my bestest friend.
ive got noting on the 10th, leauge on the 11th theres leauge/booster draft in kinston on the 25th so i dunno if id play in the tournament if there was one in kinston that day
i got my BBP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we can get 2 more people we could haves tournent this weekend
sorry dark i am still grounded for my next tournament. and why have my faces from valen-beys come in but not my passport face from ziro's bday bash?
(Mar. 09, 2012  12:25 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: sorry dark i am still grounded for my next tournament. and why have my faces from valen-beys come in but not my passport face from ziro's bday bash?

It will be there soon. Everything was turned in. Ill speak with Kei about it.
ok. man i am loving BBP.
So Basically if we had a tournament on Saturday we would have :
Dark
Axel
Hitusgiya
Defstamina
Smallfry
Ziro

Im emailing a few ppl. We might can make this happen.
Add BIG BANG JORDAN for this weekend.
If we can get one more person we will have a tournament.
i'll give native ninja a call tonight see if he can come