North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Feb. 11, 2012  9:18 PM)blader9222 Wrote: i might come and srry i havent been going to any tournaments our internet's down so i cant go too the WBO to look for tournaments, the only reason im on now is because im using my neaghbors computer.

Hope you can come. Tournaments have been going really good lately.
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:26 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:41 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hope you can come, dude. We only have 5 people...
Also, about that explosion. Water under the bridge now. (I'm still in the Valentines mood, so this might change (Just kidding (no really though I'm serious (nah dude it's ok you're still my pal (I seriously can't forgive you though (Just kidding))))).

Okay, you're scaring me. I am just gonna assume you're bi-polar XD Just kidding...

Either way, you didn't get deja vu of exploding again (this time against EL7), and you still won the tournament after 2 playoff elimination round-robins. Pretty good.

All in all this event was very nice. Im looking forward to next weekends events.
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: All in all this event was very nice. Im looking forward to next weekends events.
This event hasn't happened yet though...There's more than 1 event next weekend?!
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:04 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  9:18 PM)blader9222 Wrote: i might come and srry i havent been going to any tournaments our internet's down so i cant go too the WBO to look for tournaments, the only reason im on now is because im using my neaghbors computer.

Hope you can come. Tournaments have been going really good lately.
(Feb. 12, 2012  12:26 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Okay, you're scaring me. I am just gonna assume you're bi-polar XD Just kidding...

Either way, you didn't get deja vu of exploding again (this time against EL7), and you still won the tournament after 2 playoff elimination round-robins. Pretty good.

All in all this event was very nice. Im looking forward to next weekends events.
This event hasn't happened yet though...There's more than 1 event next weekend?!
Yeah, that's what this thread's for.
Really I thought it was only 1 tournament or is the other event something no beyblade related?
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:21 AM)Ziro Wrote: Really I thought it was only 1 tournament or is the other event something no beyblade related?

It was a typo on my part. But there will be a few other tournaments happen that day. Like MTG and YGO.
OK, now that Valen-Beys is over, we need to get the 18th confirmed. We need 3 more people and we have 1 week to do it (that is, if we want it to start on the 18th...)
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:30 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: OK, now that Valen-Beys is over, we need to get the 18th confirmed. We need 3 more people and we have 1 week to do it (that is, if we want it to start on the 18th...)

I already got several thins in the work to get the necessary amount of people. Also Im gonna start working on Greensboro next week.
Alright, good. Also, I'll try to urge BBJ and his friends (along with the other kids) to get accounts and come...
(Feb. 12, 2012  1:33 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Alright, good. Also, I'll try to urge BBJ and his friends (along with the other kids) to get accounts and come...

I just got the 3 extra people i needed. Savannah and her friends are gonna come.

Dount I'll make it. But best believe I'll try
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:22 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Dount I'll make it. But best believe I'll try

I hope you can make it. Our match will be on youtube later.Just to lazy to do it now. At least results got sent off already.
what is the video called?
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  2:22 AM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: Dount I'll make it. But best believe I'll try

I hope you can make it. Our match will be on youtube later.Just to lazy to do it now. At least results got sent off already.
And the money too?
Money is being sent off tomorrow when i can make it to the bank to put it in my paypal.
(Feb. 12, 2012  9:49 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: what is the video called?

I havent put them up yet. ive been busy today. IT will be either tonight or tomorrow.
posted yet? if so what are they called?
Dark, you haven't gotten Feb. 18 approved yet?
@ds88. try to get people together in the park to face sometime b4 the tournament so i can get real practice.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Dark, you haven't gotten Feb. 18 approved yet?
We don't have enough people yet. Confirm me
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:31 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Dark, you haven't gotten Feb. 18 approved yet?

I thought he said he got a message say savannah and her 4 friends were coming...
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I thought he said he got a message say savannah and her 4 friends were coming...
I'm just looking at the OP.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:38 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: We don't have enough people yet. Confirm me

I'm just looking at the OP.

Look earlier in this thread, he said he got savannah and his friends coming.
I do have Savannah as coming. Her mom emailed me. And Hitsugiya ill confirm you. Just wanted to make sure you were coming. Reason it has been approved yet is i havent sent off money yet. Im about to do that. Should be approved by tomorrow.
go ahead and confirm me, i should be going this time
Yay, Axel! So, 10.

Also Dark, smallfry is not coming to this one. He has a conference basketball game to go to in Rocky Mount.
(Feb. 15, 2012  12:04 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: go ahead and confirm me, i should be going this time

Awesome. Glad to have you onboard.