North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

awesome, i just hope it goes good, good luck dark and i dont need to order anything, my mom got me some stuff so im good.
(Jan. 11, 2012  12:27 AM)Horuseus145D Wrote: awesome, i just hope it goes good, good luck dark and i dont need to order anything, my mom got me some stuff so im good.

What did she get you?
a um ldrago reshuffle set sonokong ver. I got sonokong cause its got a white grip launcher that fits my beypointer.

Edit: Just came in the mail today.

Edit 2: do you have any combos that are good with the parts it comes with?
Glad you got that. Would you happen to trade or sell and LRF? I could use one.
Dark, you're not having trouble getting a Sunday tournament? That's the mistake I made in making NC's first tournament. Many people go to church in the south so they will always pick religion over Beyblade.
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:52 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dark, you're not having trouble getting a Sunday tournament? That's the mistake I made in making NC's first tournament. Many people go to church in the south so they will always pick religion over Beyblade.

All but 2 of my tournaments have been Sunday tournaments. I have my tournaments at 1230 so we can all still go to church. I have registration from 1230-130. Tournament starts promptly at 145. We average about 15ppl per tournament. I can get an event together wit hat least 10 ppl to sign up in less then 2 weeks.

just wait til March tournament. That tournament is gonna be HUGE
Oh yeah? Maybe I'll find my way down in March.
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:52 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dark, you're not having trouble getting a Sunday tournament? That's the mistake I made in making NC's first tournament. Many people go to church in the south so they will always pick religion over Beyblade.

All but 2 of my tournaments have been Sunday tournaments. I have my tournaments at 1230 so we can all still go to church. I have registration from 1230-130. Tournament starts promptly at 145. We average about 15ppl per tournament. I can get an event together wit hat least 10 ppl to sign up in less then 2 weeks.

I can tell you're on your iphone. Also we shouldn't talk about religion on here. But a considerable amount of people still come to our tournaments in NC either way, I'm pretty content with at least 15 people.
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:34 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I can tell you're on your iphone. Also we shouldn't talk about religion on here. But a considerable amount of people still come to our tournaments in NC either way, I'm pretty content with at least 15 people.
Dude, the rules say not to discuss religion, but it's ignorant to suggest that we should just ignore its existence altogether. It happens, it's a part of life. Accept that it exists and the lifestyle and culture of your area should be taken into consideration when planning an event.
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:34 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: All but 2 of my tournaments have been Sunday tournaments. I have my tournaments at 1230 so we can all still go to church. I have registration from 1230-130. Tournament starts promptly at 145. We average about 15ppl per tournament. I can get an event together wit hat least 10 ppl to sign up in less then 2 weeks.

Dude, the rules say not to discuss religion, but it's ignorant to suggest that we should just ignore its existence altogether. It happens, it's a part of life. Accept that it exists and the lifestyle and culture of your area should be taken into consideration when planning an event.
I didn't know to what extent that rule applied to. Also Dark, you can get there fairly quickly after church because the tournament's location is relatively close to it, what about people from different cities that take 1-2 hours to get here?
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:47 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:34 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I can tell you're on your iphone. Also we shouldn't talk about religion on here. But a considerable amount of people still come to our tournaments in NC either way, I'm pretty content with at least 15 people.
I didn't know to what extent that rule applied to. Also Dark, you can get there fairly quickly after church because the tournament's location is relatively close to it, what about people from different cities that take 1-2 hours to get here?

My church has a 9am service so i go to that to make it to tournaments on Sundays. But i do take that into consideration when planning events. If its ok with tier zero we are gonna try to do more saturday events.

(Jan. 13, 2012  4:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Oh yeah? Maybe I'll find my way down in March.

Yes thats how im planning it. It will either be Greenville or Greensboro. Gotta find out where everyone lives tomorrow.
hey, could you put directions in the first post so my mom knows where to go?
Google Maps
i mean whats the address?
REMINDER DARK: BIG BANG JORDAN is coming to Kinston!
*is not allowed to go on Sunday*

This one is probably closer to my area, too, that's my luck.
So just letting everyone know. For February tournament I will be getting with Tier Zero today to discuss future events there.
What time does the tournament actually start? And could you give us a hint on the prizes? Sorry if the typing is bad, I'm using my kindle to type this.
(Jan. 20, 2012  1:35 AM)Horuseus145D Wrote: What time does the tournament actually start? And could you give us a hint on the prizes? Sorry if the typing is bad, I'm using my kindle to type this.

Ill be there between 1230-1245. Just depending on what time i get done eating. Also take it to the tournament thread. Its called "beyblades & candy what could be better?"
Ahhh!!! I can't come cause it's Sunday... Unhappy
Well just got back from Kinston. And im ready for another one. So im thinking 2 events for February. Back to Back. IN Greebsboro and Goldsboro? Who can come?
Stick me as maybe, doubt i'll make it. But its a thought
You never know. Ill keep everyone informed on these future events. But for now the nyquil is taking effect and im off to bed. Hah
I'm pretty sure me and smallfry9730 will be confirmed. Which one will the Greensboro one be? I'm just wondering. I still think we can make it to both either way...
Ill have more info on the Greensboro event in the next couple of days. Gotta talk to a few people.