North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Mar. 10, 2020  12:14 AM)Dacatman Wrote: StayCool I can not go to the one in May, but I may (get it) be able to go to the one in June.

Cool thank you for letting me know, I figured a few people may have trouble that weekend.

Dark_Mousy I think you should and we can give some credentials at the tournament too
I can be there by june 13

And the one in may
Hey I participated in the tournament at "Your local game store" and was interested to become a organizer and continue to have tournaments is there anyone interested in making more tournaments in North Carolina?
(Mar. 18, 2020  7:20 PM)Camick Wrote: Hey I participated in the tournament at "Your local game store" and was interested to become a organizer and continue to have tournaments is there anyone interested in making more tournaments in North Carolina?

Absolutely.
Was thinking April 18th, Start time 1pm
(Mar. 18, 2020  7:31 PM)Camick Wrote: Was thinking April 18th, Start time 1pm
Um, you realize that I am doing a tournament on that exact day and time right?
no i realized after would probably be moved to the next month or week after urs

(Mar. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  8:14 PM)Camick Wrote: no i realized after would probably be moved to the next month or week after urs

(Mar. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, you realize that I am doing a tournament on that exact day and time right?
Ah, ok then.
(Mar. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Date will be April 4th, 1pm

Two weeks before BuilderRob's tournament =)
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:08 AM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, you realize that I am doing a tournament on that exact day and time right?

Date will be April 4th, 1pm

Just make sure that the coronavirus won’t get your tournament canceled. I’d hate for that to happen. Also depending on where it is I might come.
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:08 AM)Camick Wrote: Date will be April 4th, 1pm

Just make sure that the coronavirus won’t get your tournament canceled. I’d hate for that to happen. Also depending on where it is I might come.

its at the game store we met before =)
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:41 AM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:35 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just make sure that the coronavirus won’t get your tournament canceled. I’d hate for that to happen. Also depending on where it is I might come.

its at the game store we met before =)

Alright, well I doubt coronavirus is gonna be over by then, but still, I will try to come. Honestly though I may end up postponing or canceling my own tournament if things stay like this. Just know coronavirus may limit how many people will come.
(Mar. 19, 2020  3:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  2:41 AM)Camick Wrote: its at the game store we met before =)

Alright, well I doubt coronavirus is gonna be over by then, but still, I will try to come. Honestly though I may end up postponing or canceling my own tournament if things stay like this. Just know coronavirus may limit how many people will come.

true probs will not have any tourneys anytime soon wish we could but the virus is going to be restrictive just need interest so i can get organizer so when the virus dies off i can make tourneys for people to enjoy =)
Dependent on the exact date I will be able to attend also. I know I can't on the 4th though. Everything is also dependent on this virus. Hope it all works out for you though Camick
(Mar. 19, 2020  4:10 AM)StayCool Wrote: Dependent on the exact date I will be able to attend also. I know I can't on the 4th though. Everything is also dependent on this virus. Hope it all works out for you though Camick

thanks at least thats 3 people interested =)

wait i wanna participate so thats 4 lol xD
Hope you all and staying safe and in good health. It’s tough with so many things being canceled but it’s understandable. Will hopefully see some of y’all in June and hopefully if the quarantine lifts soon enough a few earlier tournaments will arrive sooner also. Take care!
Yea I miss entering tournaments even though it’s Ben only 2 weeks
Any bladders near Asheville NC!?? Let’s get a tournament going!!
(Jul. 11, 2020  1:20 AM)Noah V Wrote: Any bladders near Asheville NC!?? Let’s get a tournament going!!

Merged into North Carolina thread. Keep things centralized, use the search function!
(Jul. 11, 2020  1:20 AM)Noah V Wrote: Any bladders near Asheville NC!?? Let’s get a tournament going!!

I had a tournament right outside Asheville in Fletcher, NC back in early March. I wouldn’t mind doing one there again after my July one. Maybe it could be in August or September.
anyone interested in a tourney located around Mathews North Carolina?
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:46 PM)Camick Wrote: anyone interested in a tourney located around Mathews North Carolina?

It is 3 hr and 23 minutes from me, so I could probably make it.
cool ill start working on time and date =)
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:46 PM)Camick Wrote: anyone interested in a tourney located around Mathews North Carolina?

I'm around 45 minutes away from Matthews. Depending on the date and COVID-19, I may be able to make it.
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I'm around 45 minutes away from Matthews. Depending on the date, I may be able to make it.

cool another person to join! like i said ill start working on time and date! =)