North Carolina(USA) June & July tournament.

Dark, you should make sure the location is convenient for everyone before you put that in stone.
when is your date you just said like how many weeks from today and i say we should luckys or raligh (preferably luckys card shop)
(May. 27, 2011  12:50 AM)shotz Wrote: when is your date you just said like how many weeks from today and i say we should luckys or raligh (preferably luckys card shop)

IM gonna try for some place in Raleigh. IM going up there this weekend if anyone wants to meet up somewhere and practice. Im gonna be around Crabtree valley mall.
Im going to be going to Raleigh this weekend to look at some tournament venues. Also im going to the beach next weekend to look at some venues. Any ideas for venues?
i still say luckys
(May. 31, 2011  11:37 PM)shotz Wrote: i still say luckys

the place we had it in Greensboro? Thats a little far for me to drive. But I would if i had to. Raleigh would be a lot better for me.
well raligh is well "ok"
(May. 27, 2011  12:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: When and where would be good for everyone?
raliegh is good for me too
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Any idea of where in Raleigh would be good?

I say Moore Square. Roomy and looks nice. Only problem is living and dead animals and homeless people.
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:54 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Any idea of where in Raleigh would be good?

I say Moore Square. Roomy and looks nice. Only problem is living and dead animals and homeless people.

I might go take a look at it this weekend since ill be in Raleigh anyway. I just have to make sure the venue is clean and most importantly safe.
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I might go take a look at it this weekend since ill be in Raleigh anyway. I just have to make sure the venue is clean and most importantly safe.

I've never heard it's unsafe, and you might encounter dog carp.
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:45 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:

IM gonna check it out on Saturday. I have to go to Raleigh anyway so im gonna check out tournament venues while im there.Im currently in talks with an online vendor so we will also be able to do special order for this event if we can get enough people by the end of June or July.
As of right now we have a venue in Goldsboro NC. The thing is this store wants to do tournaments on a regular basis. If we can have a good turn out I will provide some good prizes. Let me know if you can come. It will be for the grand opening of the new store on July 15th.
The Raleigh Crew (Me, Titan, and SA4) can't go. Titan has a slight chance.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:17 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: The Raleigh Crew (Me, Titan, and SA4) can't go. Titan has a slight chance.

What if the prize was BIG?

How far can you guys travel?
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:17 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote: The Raleigh Crew (Me, Titan, and SA4) can't go. Titan has a slight chance.

Mom doesn't care unless the prize is a ton of cash. Don't know what Titan's mom thinks for sure. What would the prize be?
EDIT: Probably anywhere inside the Triangle, including Garner.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:27 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote:

Mom doesn't care unless the prize is a ton of cash. Don't know what Titan's mom thinks for sure. What would the prize be?

I dont for see doing a cash tournament. The prizes i give out will be based upon attendance. If you can help me find a place in Raleigh or surronding area and can help me get the people there i will host a tournament there also.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:32 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:27 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote:

I dont for see doing a cash tournament. The prizes i give out will be based upon attendance. If you can help me find a place in Raleigh or surronding area and can help me get the people there i will host a tournament there also.

I'm not very good at that stuff, so I'll leave the organizing to you, shotz, and TB. Moore Square would be good for me and SA4 too. Our older brother might come, and Titan says he has two more.
Get them to post up here and confirm it and ill summit it to the committee.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Get them to post up here and confirm it and ill summit it to the committee.

The earliest any of us could tell you is Wednsday. Carp, school ends friday. We'll try to keep you updated.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:46 AM)Doesnt Matter Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Get them to post up here and confirm it and ill summit it to the committee.

The earliest any of us could tell you is Wednsday. Carp, school ends friday. We'll try to keep you updated.

Please let me know. I really want to compete again in something competitive.
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:30 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:45 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:

IM gonna check it out on Saturday. I have to go to Raleigh anyway so im gonna check out tournament venues while im there.Im currently in talks with an online vendor so we will also be able to do special order for this event if we can get enough people by the end of June or July.

Have you visited yet?
hmm link a map and ill try to come also prizes should be like random boosters but i have an idea?why dont we get an mfb attack staduim plus random booster for first prize and let there be a 4th place prize. Heres my idea for prizes:4th=random booster 7,3rd=2 random booster 7,2nd= ldrago destroy or big bang pegasis,and 1st=tt attack staduim plus a choice of gravity perseus, meteo ldrago, or vulcan horuseus