North Carolina(USA) June & July tournament.

(May. 23, 2011  7:45 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  2:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, I'll send it out if you want to send me a check our you can do paypal. I can get a store in raleigh.

PLEASE!!!!!! I need one here in the capital! You could also probably get Capitol comics I orII.
Why would they do it for you when you flaked on Greensboro? Shut up, seriously. You nearly cost them a tournament. Had I not recruited a father and son at our hotel, we would have been short.

Dark, call me when you can so we can talk about Beyday.
and also after your last tournament are u still going to use your stadiums dei
Of course I am. It's not like I'm quitting Beyblade.
IM going to talk to some stores here in Goldsboro and see if we can get something started possibly on a regular basis. I need to know by Wednesday if you guys want to have this or not.
ah well i was going to buy a regular mfb attack stadium from u
yes
(May. 23, 2011  11:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM going to talk to some stores here in Goldsboro and see if we can get something started possibly on a regular basis. I need to know by Wednesday if you guys want to have this or not.
I think that you and shotz should lead the community together. If shotz can't make it to Goldsboro, you should try for Raleigh.
(May. 24, 2011  12:07 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  11:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM going to talk to some stores here in Goldsboro and see if we can get something started possibly on a regular basis. I need to know by Wednesday if you guys want to have this or not.
I think that you and shotz should lead the community together. If shotz can't make it to Goldsboro, you should try for Raleigh.

If we do stuff in Raleigh, I can help organize/get shops. I know Raleigh like the back of my hand. Moore Square may be a good place too. Or Chavis Park. Or any of the Squares. Or Fayettville St. I can go on forever.
(May. 23, 2011  11:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:45 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  2:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, I'll send it out if you want to send me a check our you can do paypal. I can get a store in raleigh.

PLEASE!!!!!! I need one here in the capital! You could also probably get Capitol comics I orII.
Why would they do it for you when you flaked on Greensboro? Shut up, seriously. You nearly cost them a tournament. Had I not recruited a father and son at our hotel, we would have been short.

Dark, call me when you can so we can talk about Beyday.

You don't understand. Raleigh has tons of bladers, they just don't have accounts. And its not my fault Greensboro is so far away for me. I feel hurt.
...Thats bull ,dark mousy came up from goldsboro so if there is one in rolly u prolly wont participate,or will dich that one to?
(May. 24, 2011  12:24 AM)shotz Wrote: ...Thats bull ,dark mousy came up from goldsboro so if there is one in rolly u prolly wont participate,or will dich that one to?

I drove 2.5 hours to get there. I know a guy in New Bern who wants to come to a Goldsboro tournament.
well i found a good website called megafunbox and if u go to wholesale beyblades there cheap i mean super deck set for 20 $
(May. 24, 2011  10:25 PM)shotz Wrote: well i found a good website called megafunbox and if u go to wholesale beyblades there cheap i mean super deck set for 20 $

Can you give me a link?
i dont know how
note WHOLESALE 20$ for 1 buy 12 though that 240$ i have seen wholesales before and stuff so ok but im warning you
(May. 25, 2011  12:02 AM)shotz Wrote: i dont know how
I got your back shotz ! http://megafunbox.com/BeyBlade-C249877.aspx?sid=23186 it is 37 btw ...
ah and ty
ypur link closes my internet heres mine http://megafunbox.com/Takara-Tomy-Metal-...50911.aspx also i was on his side i was trying to warn him becasue he mentioned WHOLESALE and i amost had to buy what was around 70 and had to pay 500$$$$$ i got refund so darn wholesales
sry man
I have a vendor friend who is trying to get me some TT stadiums. Does everyone think they could make a June 11th tournament? Thats the day im aiming for. I already have 3 or 4 people where i live that would come. Once i get more interest then i will go to the committee and try to make it official.
ill come
my freind adam... mite
then my dad is a maybe
(May. 25, 2011  2:08 AM)shotz Wrote: my freind adam... mite
then my dad is a maybe

Is he on the site? IF so plz tell him to post in here.
kk
but off topic were did u get beypoint card?

and were do u plan the tourny to be?
(May. 25, 2011  3:17 AM)shotz Wrote: but off topic were did u get beypoint card?

and were do u plan the tourny to be?

I got the beypoint card from a friend. And Im planning on it being around Goldsboro somewhere. Im gonna call a few places this weekend. It will be on June 11th.