North Carolina(USA) June & July tournament.

(Jun. 06, 2011  12:10 AM)shotz Wrote: hmm link a map and ill try to come also prizes should be like random boosters but i have an idea?why dont we get an mfb attack staduim plus random booster for first prize and let there be a 4th place prize. Heres my idea for prizes:4th=random booster 7,3rd=2 random booster 7,2nd= ldrago destroy or big bang pegasis,and 1st=tt attack staduim plus a choice of gravity perseus, meteo ldrago, or vulcan horuseus

The only problem with that prize idea is that it would be very expensive. And i cant afford that much for prizes like you just stated.
Those are honestly BeyDay kind of prizes. By the way, IIRC 4th place doesn't get anything..
Just get 3 beys, like Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium and LDrago Destroy.
1st place gets first choice, 2nd gets second and 3rd gets third/last choice.
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:48 AM)Dan Wrote: Those are honestly BeyDay kind of prizes. By the way, IIRC 4th place doesn't get anything..

Something like that is a little more reasonable. The shop that i went to yesterday wants to do regular tournaments. Like on a weekly basis if we can get a good crowd going. They want a demonstration next weekend.
ah ok then lets plan some more then. I say ldrago destroy ,big bang pegasis hell kerbecs and random booster 7 my pick. but if thats to expensive then you can try somthing else
Then in that case start of with Hasbro. Once you start packing in a large amount of people to those attractions, then whip out the Tomy's.
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:51 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:48 AM)Dan Wrote: Those are honestly BeyDay kind of prizes. By the way, IIRC 4th place doesn't get anything..

Something like that is a little more reasonable. The shop that i went to yesterday wants to do regular tournaments. Like on a weekly basis if we can get a good crowd going. They want a demonstration next weekend.
...wow thats gonna be hard
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:53 AM)Dan Wrote: Then in that case start of with Hasbro. Once you start packing in a large amount of people to those attractions, then whip out the Tomy's.
...haha...that makes me sad
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:53 AM)Dan Wrote: Then in that case start of with Hasbro. Once you start packing in a large amount of people to those attractions, then whip out the Tomy's.

Thats what im planning on doing. And maybe have something small from TT then as the player base grows then have the bigger stuff like you said.

And as far as the demonstration goes im gonna have a friend with me so we will show the little kids how its done. Then we will get them on the site and start from there.
Sounds good guys, good luck!
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:59 AM)Dan Wrote: Sounds good guys, good luck!

Do you live near NC?
No, not at all. I just came here to drop off some advice.
well if were bringing hasbros then ill bring galaxy pegasis ray unicorno and thermal lacerta all for 3rd place its my money so dont worry about it
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:03 AM)Dan Wrote: No, not at all. I just came here to drop off some advice.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:12 AM)shotz Wrote: well if were bringing hasbros then ill bring galaxy pegasis ray unicorno and thermal lacerta all for 3rd place its my money so dont worry about it

If we run a tournament together we can split cost on everything.
When you run a tournament, the WBO will reimburse you for prizes depending on the amount of WBO fees you collect.
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: When you run a tournament, the WBO will reimburse you for prizes depending on the amount of WBO fees you collect.

I didnt know that they would reimburse me for that. Thanks for telling me.
lets go ahead and start the tournament thread
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:48 PM)shotz Wrote: lets go ahead and start the tournament thread

Wouldn't that be this?
no
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:48 PM)shotz Wrote: lets go ahead and start the tournament thread

We have to have 8 people to say they will come and then we can make a tournament page for it.
i know im talking about like make it so it looks official then we keep getting more peaple just go yo event proposals
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:46 PM)shotz Wrote: i know im talking about like make it so it looks official then we keep getting more peaple just go yo event proposals

No one else would be able to see it in event proposal. Only the person who made the thread and the committee would be able to see it.
ok
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:41 PM)shotz Wrote: ok

If people will start pm ing me or post here saying you could come to a Raleigh or Goldsboro Event then i will host one.
i can come to the goldsboro one
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:23 AM)Anetcreaky Wrote: i can come to the goldsboro one

Ok im putting you down for it.
raligh