[North Carolina, USA] Any bladers Down in NC?

IM trying to get something organized on March 29th 2011.I already submitted the proposal. If you can come please PM me asap. Thanks
K my grandmom used to be on the city consil so she can hold somethin here
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM trying to get something organized on March 29th 2011.I already submitted the proposal. If you can come please PM me asap. Thanks

OMG I AM EXITED FOR IT!!!
Does any one have a beypointer for trade while at the tournament.
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:58 AM)wadle1 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IM trying to get something organized on March 29th 2011.I already submitted the proposal. If you can come please PM me asap. Thanks

OMG I AM EXITED FOR IT!!!
Does any one have a beypointer for trade while at the tournament.

if your going plz let me know. I need to have atleast 8 confirmed ppl
Where is it in NC
Goldsboro NC. Its about an hour outside of Raleigh. Its the home of Seymour Johnson Air force Base.
I'm here in NC! Grin I live around the Greensboro area if anyone is curious.

I'd be up for a tournament, as long as it isn't too far away. Not exactly sure where Goldsboro is, but I'll Google maps it if I have to, xD.
If anybody lives near the North-Western part of NC, click the link in my sig!
hey is anyone going to the flotilla in down town new bern this saterday?? PM me if you are and we can come up with a place and time to battle! maybie i can pick up a few small prizes as well if anyone comes
If you live in Raleigh please tell me. If I find you I will pwn you.
(Dec. 05, 2010  11:34 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: If you live in Raleigh please tell me. If I find you I will pwn you.

I live an hour outside of Raleigh.
Yo we nedd to stop talking about starting a tournament and do it now!
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:20 PM)wadle1 Wrote: Im in Jacksonville any one want to blade ill pwn every one who comes at me.
Is that a challenge i hear? A pathetic one at best. Do you have any friends? If you don't you are weak. Beyblading is about friends, making friends, and having fun losing/winning against your friends. But seriously, That is a weak challenge.

私の課題は、聞くことですか?最高の状態で哀れな一。あなたは友人をお持ちですか?あなたがいない場合は弱い。 Beybladingは、友人を作ったり、楽しいことを失っ/あなたの友人に勝利、友人についてです。しかし、真剣に、それが弱い課題となっている。
No one should count on me losing!!!!!I live in Raleigh, I would love to battle some of you all!
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:12 AM)TheEarthEagle Wrote: No one should count on me losing!!!!!I live in Raleigh, I would love to battle some of you all!

I'd bet a MF on me winning.
I will pwn all of you!
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:40 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo we nedd to stop talking about starting a tournament and do it now!

TESTIFY!!!
(Dec. 12, 2010  12:15 AM)Beyson Wrote: [quote='TheEarthEagle' pid='453245' dateline='1292109147']
No one should count on me losing!!!!!I live in Raleigh, I would love to battle some of you all!

I'd bet a MF on me winning.
I will pwn all of you!
You know what untill you can prove it than just keep quiet. Besides no one can beat EVERYONE, but they can beat some people.
Ok if we have a tournament I need some people and if I do it on Febuary 12 will you come? Say Yes if you will come.
unless its less than a 2 hour drive from new bern, I cant go
Greensboro is an hour away from New Bern.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:45 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Ok if we have a tournament I need some people and if I do it on Febuary 12 will you come? Say Yes if you will come.

How about spring break instead?
Ok that can work and my Dad can get us a spot in Baber park for free since he used to work there. When is Spring break anyways?
dose anyone no wen the march 27 th tornement is
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Manav Wrote: dose anyone no wen the march 27 th tornement is

Im the one attempting to organize the March 27th tournament.Right now the plan is for it to be in Goldsboro. Once i get 8 ppl who can come i can get the event posted and more details out there. PM me if you can come.
probably no one here but Denver