[North Carolina, USA] Any bladers Down in NC?

(Jan. 06, 2011  6:53 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Manav Wrote: dose anyone no wen the march 27 th tornement is

Im the one attempting to organize the March 27th tournament.Right now the plan is for it to be in Goldsboro. Once i get 8 ppl who can come i can get the event posted and more details out there. PM me if you can come.

if its only an hour or so drive i'll come
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:24 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:53 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:11 PM)Manav Wrote: dose anyone no wen the march 27 th tornement is

Im the one attempting to organize the March 27th tournament.Right now the plan is for it to be in Goldsboro. Once i get 8 ppl who can come i can get the event posted and more details out there. PM me if you can come.

if its only an hour or so drive i'll come

Ok. We would love to have as many ppl as possible.
Yo ill go
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:37 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yo ill go

OK thanks. IM gonna try to get something started and official in the next few days.
So that means that we have 1 person going and 7 more. Come on people we need more .
actually here is a list of the ppl i have so far:
Dark_Mousy (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...1055501897)
leone the lion
joyguy
mr.L-drago (maybe)
WolfAssassin(might bring a friend)
stickfigured911( Might bring his team.)
felipe5745
also a friend of mine who isnt u here is also coming.
If you can come plz pm me Immediately.
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Goldsboro NC. Its about an hour outside of Raleigh. Its the home of Seymour Johnson Air force Base.

what time is it
It will probably be around noon. Ill post more info once i get it.
hey any younger group turneys in chalotte landis area of NC
When is the tournament you are hosting? Me and my friends would like to come.[/size]
When is the tournament you are hosting? Me and my friends would like to come
concord,NC any bladers? if so we should make a tornement!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:08 PM)phoenixleader Wrote: When is the tournament you are hosting? Me and my friends would like to come.[/size]
When is the tournament you are hosting? Me and my friends would like to come

Right now the plan is for sometime near the ed of April. If anyone can come please Pm me. The plan is for it to be in Goldsboro NC.
Inclusion to me!
I live in nc.my hill is like a blader village
Rutherford has it all
speaking of locations if anyone's in Rutherford pm me and we'll battle(but you'll loose)
I made a new thread titled Goldsboro NC tournament. Something like that anyway. Please start posting there so i can get it organized.
im coming this spring break, so i might get the chance to battle
i'll ask my parents if i can go
Does anyone live near fayetteville or fort bragg. I havent met a single blader. I can ask my mom if i can go to goldsboro though. She probably will say no though.
Lets see if we can get one organized in either Goldsboro or Greensboro.
im in forest city
Since Greensboro will be Deikailos last tournament im willing to organize some around NC.
My last tournament is in New York, actually.
im from charolet nc
You should go to the Greensboro tournament tomorrow, it's not too far away from there.