Noobiest thing you have ever done?

(May. 11, 2011  10:58 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  5:14 AM)Pyro Wrote: 150 essay?....That's like a short paragraph.
were in year 7, what do u expect
everyone was like "OMG 150"
but i was like yeah to easy
then when i got home i was like " hmm time to start that 750 word essay"
lol

I'm in eight grade. We write stuff like that all the time. 150 is just a small paragraph Uncertain
I Thought a 90 Track Was 85 And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)
When I used a lead pencil for the first time, which was about 4 years ago. I had thought that you had to shake the pencil for the lead to come out, so I kept shaking it and everybody in the class room was laughing me. I didn't know what the heck they were laughing about until the class ended. Then a girl took it out my had and pushed the eraser. I want to do something to everyone that laughed at me.
(May. 11, 2011  6:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: When I used a lead pencil for the first time, which was about 4 years ago. I had thought that you had to shake the pencil for the lead to come, so I kept shaking it and everybody in the class room was laughing me. I didn't know what the heck they were laughing about until the class ended. Then a girl took it out my had and pushed the eraser. I want to do something to everyone that laughed at me.

Ehh bite em to death? Lol. And are you talking about a mechanical pencil? LOL. Sorry for laughing Tongue_out
(May. 11, 2011  6:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  6:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: When I used a lead pencil for the first time, which was about 4 years ago. I had thought that you had to shake the pencil for the lead to come, so I kept shaking it and everybody in the class room was laughing me. I didn't know what the heck they were laughing about until the class ended. Then a girl took it out my had and pushed the eraser. I want to do something to everyone that laughed at me.

Ehh bite em to death? Lol. And are you talking about a mechanical pencil? LOL. Sorry for laughing Tongue_out

Yeah. Also yes, I was talking about mechanical pencils. No need to apologize for laughing, now that I know how to use one.
(May. 11, 2011  4:43 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

Crying

I should get used to that now. After all, with an awesome avatar and sig like mine, people will get mixed up.
(May. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  4:43 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

Crying

I should get used to that now. After all, with an awesome avatar and sig like mine, people will get mixed up.
Could be worse. a few months ago, some newb PM'd me asking if I was a girl. After I told him I was a guy, he thought I was gay....

I used to think ♥ was a girl.... Does that count as newb-ish?
(May. 12, 2011  12:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Could be worse. a few months ago, some newb PM'd me asking if I was a girl. After I told him I was a guy, he thought I was gay....

I've had that happen multiple times... Even Deikailo asked.
let's see. called my teacher and my best friend mom... called my mom the name of my best friend Xd
Around a year ago when I got my first beyblade that's MFB. Storm Pegasus! I used this one wired stadium that I got from some place when I was 5 or something. My bey launched into the air and I yelled... !i! Pegasus!i! !Star! Blast! Attack My bey flew out the stadium after knocking out a Flame Saggitario.
I don't know, but I really mixed up genders on this site
I thought Deikailo was Male
Kei was Female
Nano and Bey-Heart and Dude are Female
For the latter three, I would like to question your choice of avatars.... They are good, but....I hope you understand...
Well, the noobiest thing I have done is making a science project(took 3 days to make a fully functional maglev train using electromagnets), taking it to school, and submitting it. Guess what's so noob in this? I neither wrote, nor mentioned my name to the teacher.
I thought Metal Fight was not Compatible with Metal Fusion........I also told like 10 People outside of WBO.

But thats a Loooong Time ago. The days of No Avatar Gasp
(May. 12, 2011  11:54 AM)Chups Wrote: I thought Metal Fight was not Compatible with Metal Fusion........I also told like 10 People outside of WBO.

But thats a Loooong Time ago. The days of No Avatar Gasp

Hah, I thought the same thing! I had similar misconceptions about 4D. Well, the noobiest thing is, I feel like a noob, as I answered so many questions, helped with so many combos, took notice of almost each and every update. But, I feel foolish to say, I don't know the full form of CS yet...Speechless
(May. 12, 2011  11:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I don't know, but I really mixed up genders on this site
I thought Deikailo was Male
Kei was Female
Nano and Bey-Heart and Dude are Female
For the latter three, I would like to question your choice of avatars.... They are good, but....I hope you understand...

I'll admit it, I thought Nano was a girl along with most of those and that Kai-V was a dude :o in the days of circa below 50 posts LOL but I learned that I was wrong very quickly. xD
try to get into mfb 2 years late.
i got a fox from the tannery yesturday, i broke the tail off before i sent it to them so when i got it back tail and all, i decided to sew it back on finally. matching skin to skin color to color i sewed it back on perfectly!

till i reaized i had just put the darn thing on unside down, the fox was dorsal skinned not cased. i felt so stupid now i got to sew it on all over again!
I didn't realize that Vari Ares was just a freaking awesome recolor of Big Bang Pegasus >_>
(May. 13, 2011  6:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I didn't realize that Vari Ares was just a freaking awesome recolor of Big Bang Pegasus >_>

Hm, I think you meant to write that you thought that Vari Aries was a very good custom recolour of Big Bang Pegasis, no ? And the picture was just the blogger's avatar ...
(May. 13, 2011  6:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  6:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I didn't realize that Vari Ares was just a freaking awesome recolor of Big Bang Pegasus >_>

Hm, I think you meant to write that you thought that Vari Aries was a very good custom recolour of Big Bang Pegasis, no ? And the picture was just the blogger's avatar ...
Yes, you're correct. And I didn't know that was his avatar. xD
When I thought Grip Flat Core can actually fit into MFB like RF.
(May. 12, 2011  12:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Nano Wrote: [quote='ThePokeBlader' pid='644776' dateline='1305128591']
And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

I used to think ♥ was a girl.... Does that count as newb-ish?

Another newbish thing for me to.
the Noobiest thing i did was stepped on in the dark 2002 beystadium Dranzer Flame field
My first bey was Hasbro single layer Wyvron. When I look back on this I still cant remember for the life of me why I chose it.

Another thing I did was bought a fake Spriggan Requiem which I thought was real and believed it was real for mouths.
One thing that i did was on a thing that I would do a biography of myself and then read it to all the class, the minimum time was 3 mins i think, and I made it 14 mins. I felt like a dummie the whole time. Luckily I was the last one.