None of my tips are going on my maximum garuda

So I got a maximum Garuda and it was working for 20 min and I was putting on a driver because it burst and then it wasn't going on, and then all my other drivers weren't going on either. It magically starts working again and then stops working 2 minutes after. What do I do lol.
(Oct. 25, 2017  12:57 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: So I got a maximum Garuda and it was working for 20 min and I was putting on a driver because it burst and then it wasn't going on, and then all my other drivers weren't going on either. It magically starts working again and then stops working 2 minutes after. What do I do lol.

check the layers teeth
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:02 AM)ADZ145WD Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  12:57 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: So I got a maximum Garuda and it was working for 20 min and I was putting on a driver because it burst and then it wasn't going on, and then all my other drivers weren't going on either. It magically starts working again and then stops working 2 minutes after. What do I do lol.

check the layers teeth
wow theres only 1 tooth wtf
Also check the god chip and make sure it's in correctly!
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:06 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Also check the god chip and make sure it's in correctly!
You found me
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:04 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:02 AM)ADZ145WD Wrote: check the layers teeth
wow theres only 1 tooth wtf

the problem doesn't seem like it with the teeth

Is that one broken or is it fine?
i think i know the problem let me try to fix it.

Ok i did weird carp and it got fixed
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:02 AM)ADZ145WD Wrote:

check the layers teeth

It doesn't have any?
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:16 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  1:02 AM)ADZ145WD Wrote: check the layers teeth

It doesn't have any?

yeah.... I just realized
Also i dont really get what teeth are, can you explain plz.
Search it up. They are what lock beyblade burst beys into place.
Basically, teeth are the little rectangular shapes protruding from the bottom of a beyblade. Depending on how tall they are, your Beyblade will burst less. Obv. there are many more factors than just teeth, but teeth are the main factor. The TT burst system relies on teeth. Here's an example: https://imgur.com/fm4BAsP
are you trying to attach a hasbro driver to a takara Maximum Garuda?
(Oct. 25, 2017  7:39 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: are you trying to attach a hasbro driver to a takara Maximum Garuda?

You can do that fine, my first thought was that he didn't have the Disc in the correct placement
(Oct. 26, 2017  12:16 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  7:39 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: are you trying to attach a hasbro driver to a takara Maximum Garuda?

You can do that fine, my first thought was that he didn't have the Disc in the correct placement

I was under the belief that hasbro drivers are incompatible with takara layers, and vice-versa. is this not true?
(Oct. 26, 2017  12:42 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2017  12:16 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You can do that fine, my first thought was that he didn't have the Disc in the correct placement

I was under the belief that hasbro drivers are incompatible with takara layers, and vice-versa. is this not true?

They can still be put onto eachother but putting TT Drivers into Hasbro layers takes some effort as the lock is super tight thus also causing the risk of the layer or driver breaking. If you put a Hasbro Driver into a TT Layer then it'll be very easy to put on and the lock will feel very loose.
This happened to me too, just make sure the god chip is turned all the way to the left. If you have the god chip remover that would be useful.